Chapter 3: Mezo's sexual interpretations

Mezo held the small bird and looked into his eyes and gave him the look of "I wanna fuck you up in pleasure". Tokoyami blushes deeply and looked at him, "A-Are you sure you wanna do this..?" the tiny male stuttered. "I've been waiting ever since I laid my eyes on you". Shouji looked into his eyes and smiled softly. Shouji's words instantly sent Tokoyami into a deep blush. He wanted him to but didn't want Mezo to regret it later. "What if you don't want this..?". "Why would I not want it?" Mezo added. "W-Well it's not like I can offer much..". "Tokoyami, stop." "Your all I want and need, no one else can please me as much as you". Shouji held the small frail male. "I love you Tokoyami.." Shouji continued "And nothing you do or say will change that". Tokoyami blushed even more. "I love you to Mezo". He smiled and looked at Tokoyami. "Can I enter you Tokoyami..?". Tokoyami looked into his eyes and nodded. Shouji softly entered him and started to thrust. Tokoyami moaned and tried his best to be quiet. Mezo smiled and kept going. "I-Im gonna cum!" Tokoyami's body was small and frail so it didn't take long until he came, "Your so cute Tokoyami". Shouji smiled and kept going for a little longer before Cumming inside him. Tokoyami moaned before breathing heavily. Shouji smiled and layed down next to Tokoyami cuddling him. Tokoyami cuddled back and smiled. The Next morning the two males showered and dressed. Shouji kissed Tokoyami once more and sneaked back into his dorm room. Tokoyami kissed back before finishing up getting ready for the classes. "Ok just pretend nothing happened and it'll be fine, Right?".