Chapter 3

---------------
Deep breath in, deep breath out, Bella repeated over and over of what felt like an eternity, her heart was racing her hands were clutched together hugging her knees as she rocked back and forth.

And then the door swung open.
---------------

"Honey is everything okay?" Alex asked concerned.

Bella slowly looked up at him.

"No..nothing's okay, leave. LEAVE ME ALONE" she screamed

"Baby what's wrong?" He asked even more worried now

"I SAID LEAVE"

Her harsh tone made him flinch.

Did I do something wrong? He thought to himself

"GOD, my head hurts, WHATS WRONG WITH ME, my head's going to explode" Bella sobbed

"Whats wrong with your head?"

"ITS GONNE EXPLODE, WHY DOES IT HURT, DAD MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP PLEASE" she sobbed and screamed and begged.

Alex was terrified. What was wrong with his little girl?

"Honey why does your head hurt?" he slowly walked towards her

"DONT. DONT GET CLOSE TO ME" she shouted "I-I don't know who you are, leave me alone. Don't get close" she whispered as her whole body started shaking

"What do you mean you don't know who I am, I'm dad"

"FUCKING LEAVE"

Alex quickly moved back, she's never spoken in such tone, it was scary To the point where it made a man as strong as Alex almost pee himself.

"Honey, talk to me plea-" he cut himself short when he noticed the corner of a paper from under the carpet.

Bella saw him stare at it and she quickly went to grab it but Alex was faster, he swiftly snatched the paper.

"D-Don't open it, give it back" Bella said starting to get up.

"What is it?" Alex asked as he was about to open it

"N-nothing! Give it back" she said sternly

"Tell me"

"I SAID GIVE IT BACK"

Now Alex was curious, what is she trying to hide so bad?

Bella's eyes widened and a tear rolled down her cheek as she whispered "please"

Alex payed no attention to Bella as he opened the paper.

Was he going to kill me now that he knew that I knew that he isn't my dad? GOD IM STUPID, why did I even bring the poster with me home?? Bella scolded her self mentally.

"How long?" Alex asked his anger was obvious, he was fuming.

Bella slowly cowered back

"HOW LONG" he roared, Bella flinched as she looked down at the ground.

"Okay then, until you can answer me, you'll stay in your room" he said as he walked out the room.

Bella's heart was racing as she heard him lock the door. She quickly ran towards it and began banging on the door begging and screaming.