Chapter 1: The Debut

Kim Nuseu is still a trainee of the most famous agency SM Entertainment. It has been almost 9 years for Nuseu to be a trainee. However Mr. Lee a.k.a Lee Soo Man (Creator of SM entertainment) has said that Nuseu may debut this year. Nuseu is really excited. She always wanted to be a kpop idol. And now her dream will finally come true. She chose to be a solo artist instead of being in a group. As this is SM, she has the liberty to date anyone she wants but, it is a matter of sorrow that when fans will report, she has to end her relationship immediately no matter what happens. Because every trainee promises before being a kpop idol that they have to care about their fans more than themselves. So she has to agree on it anyway.

Mr. Lee: Kim Nuseu?

Nuseu: Yes?

Mr. Lee: Are your preparation for debut going well? (Smiles)

Nuseu: Yes, I've composed the song plus my stage name.

Mr. Lee: Glad to hear. So, what's your stage name?

Nuseu: I want to name myself "Rin".

Mr. Lee: The name's beautiful. Work hard, hope it wouldn't be a flop.

Nuseu: Of course not! I'm trying my best.

Mr. Lee: Good... (Leaves)

Nuseu: (Sighs and drinks water) So tiring my life has been now. Always busy with my schedule. I don't know when will I get rest. After debut, I'm gonna be taking a break for at least 3 days. Also I have to learn rapping 'cause I don't want myself to have only dance and vocal skills.

A week later, Nuseu debuts and soon it gets published. It wasn't that famous but at least she is now known as an idol. She's happy that at least she has come out as an independent woman. Finally she got a little free time so she immediately called her mother.

Mom: Nuseu? How are you?

Nuseu: Mom, I really m-miss you. (Sobs)

Mom: Baby don't cry, you've made me and your dad proud of you. I know that they had never treated you so good. All the companies are like this. Still you've faced and achieved. Your dad was always waiting for you because he thought you would give up but no. We believe that you'll be more famous dear.

Nuseu: I love you mom. Thanks a lot... Tell dad hi from me. Take care~

Mom: You too dear. Bye~

Nuseu: Bye~ (Hangs up)

Mr. Lee: (Appears after a few minute)

Nuseu: (Stands up then)

Mr. Lee: Ms. Kim, start practicing. We have to shoot your practice video.

Nuseu: Y-yes, um Mr. Lee?

Mr. Lee: Yes?

Nuseu: Can I have 3 days vacation after doing the dance practice video?

Mr. Lee: Of course you can. But remember, I don't want any problem in your career.

Nuseu: Don't worry Mr. Lee, I'll keep myself the same. (Smiles)

Mr. Lee: Happy to hear. (Smilingly leaves)

Nuseu: (Sighs) *I know you don't care about me, you care about your company*

Nuseu's P.O.V

After my practice video was published, I take 3 days vacation in Switzerland. My body got enough rest. Those 9 years were like hell to me. God knows how did I get use to it. After returning to Korea, I had a live in Mtv. I realized not so much people cheered for me. "It's okay Nuseu. You need time. You've just debuted," I say to myself. I'm just improving myself more and more because MMA is coming soon. And finally the day came.