Chapter 22: Last

She was about to say but he removes his mask immediate. Her guesses were right then.

"Taehyung..."

He looked sad and pale as well. To be honest, both were in the same condition. Both were facing the same guilt.

"You look pale," he said while looking at her.

"So as you..." She responded. There were a lot of things they both wanted to say each other but didn't know from where to start.

"Taehyung...I can't take this anymore." Nuseu said as tears made their way from her eyes. Taehyung was more hurt seeing her like this. "We shouldn't have done it. You shouldn't have saved me at that moment Taehyung."

"Then should I have left you there alone? You would've got raped!"

"WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF! YOU'LL BE GETTING KICKED OUT TAEHYUNG!!" She screamed aloud. Remembering it hurt her more.

"Because of me these you're facing this shit...it's all my fault...ITS ALL FUCKIN' MY FAULT!!!" She grabbed her hair impatiently.

"Nuseu..." Taehyung approached her with eyes of concern.

"Don't..." She backed off making him surprise. "I don't know what to do...I couldn't protect you."

"Nuseu you have to calm down. Listen to me—"

"What should I listen? Everything's shattered! NOTHING IS LEFT!!!" She kept sobbing. Taehyung's in his life never felt this much useless in his life. "I'm sorry Taehyung...I'm such a bad woman. The fans are right. I should've killed myse—"

"NEVER DARE TO SAY THIS!!!" He immediately shut her by holding her shoulders strongly. "Life is worth living. Never say this! Never even, dare to say this. And you were never a bad woman. I'm lucky to have you." He said while looking at her with serious eyes.

"P-please...stop lying. You were never lucky by having me."

"Who said that?" His eyes got more serious then. "I never in my life had feelings for any girl other than you. And I don't even regret it. Listen, what if I am being kicked out? My family runs a farm. I'll help them out there. I don't need to be an idol anymore. Besides, I'll get more liberty after quitting it. Then I'll marry you." He smiled after finishing his lines and attached his forehead with hers. However, she couldn't stop crying.

"I'm sorry..." She said while sobbing. He slowly let go of her.

"Don't be. And don't say that only I am suffering. You are also getting hate speeches from the fans. They're even giving death threats. I should be sorry too! Besides...the way your agency's boss treated you...my god! I never saw such a boss before!"

"Hmm...he cares about his agency more than us. Btw, Sam was a traitor. He was associated with my uncle Mr. Kim."

"Tch! I fuckin' knew it!!" He was pissed. "And all in my life, I was just being fooled around. I thought Sam was like an angel who helped me get set up in USA but no...it was all for his money. I was being used."

"Forget him. He was a fucker. He'll pay for this." He clenched his jaw.

"What...are you gonna do now Taehyung?" She asked having a pale face.

"I am making a solo album for ARMY. My last work for them before I leave."

"Oh..."

"Babe you should take care of yourself. You seem really sick."

"And what about you? You seem sicker."

"I guess so..."

Both stayed silent for a long time. No one talked. Only the sound of the waving leaves could be heard.