<3  Be thankful  <3

Be Thankful

Sometimes I wish the world would just stop and be thankful. Be thankful for who we are, for all that we have, where we are. We should find ourselves and live life to the max right til the end, like there ain't no tomorrow, as if we were to die tomorrow, tomorrow would be our last day, tomorrow our life would come to a stop.

Sometimes I wish we'd all just stop and be thankful.

Someone wants designer clothes, someone else only has a rag as clothing.

Someone wants a gold necklace, somebody else's neck lies bare with thirst.

Someone wants an expensive five course meal, someone other's empty stomache is yearning for a bite of bread, someone out there is roaming the streets tonight, bare feet, begging for food.

We all always want something more, but we all never need anything more.

We all want nothing more, but need so much more.

Sometimes we should just stop, see who we are and

Go out and help someone else

Help be the shoulder for someone to cry on

The heart for someone to seek support in,

The love for someone else to feel

The priceless gem for someone else to hold.

Sometimes we ought to just stop and be thankful for what we have, who are, where we are.

We ought to find ourselves and live a day for someone else.

Someone not like me, not anyone like you either, no, not someone who wants but won't ever need,

But in fact someone who never wants but badly needs.

We ought to hold out a hand for someone else,

Shed a tear of pain for someone other,

Hold the hand of someone else

See the pain hidden in the painless

The torture in the untortured,

The smile in someones frown,

The happiness in someones tears,

The understanding in someones loudest cry of silence,

Be the candle of hope in the dark,

Be the spark of justice in the pain of the unjust,

Be the lover of the unloved,

Be the fear of the fearless,

Be the driving force of someone, that someone who's spark is dying and show them how far they can get,

The hope of the hopeless,

The home of the homeless,

The lover of the loveless,

But above all, be the help of the helpless.

Realise what we have,

Blow out the candle of hopes for ourselves, and with our fire, light the candle of someone else's hopes and aspirations.

Make them a never dying spark.

Sometimes I wish we would all just stop and find the words to say thanks,

Find a way to help others,

Be the assurance in someone else,

Share the mighty power of love, make it the rock for every person to lean on.

For surely this world ought to be made with equality, sharing, and above all, love.

Sometimes I wish we would all stop and be thankful for where we are, what we have and for who we are.

So just stop, just think, just be thankful.

He guys, so I don't know why but I just wrote this. I hope that you read this and thought about all the pain, hurt and torture that lives in this world, and I want you, who ever you may be, to just stop and be thankful. Thank you for reading :)

Smiles, Peace, Love.

XxxxX