Part 23

A short recap of things happened in last week....

Jeeva went to meena's house to speak to her father but it all ended in vain... Janarthanan was so stubborn not to get her married to jeeva.. He was more worried about his status than his daughter's wish.. He wanted to proceed with the alliance that he chose for meena...He forced her to marry the guy he points who ever it is....
Though meena's mom was ok with jeeva, she couldnt speak out to her husband... But jeeva and meena were so stubborn in getting married to each other....Meena didnt listen to her father's words... Frustrated meena declared she is ready to take legal action if needed against her dad if he forces her for marriage with someone... Furious jana sent meena out of the house immediately with jeeva saying she is not his daughter anymore....
Meena didnt want to come out of her house..She wanted to stay there and fight... But she had no other go.... Her mother asked her to go as its the only chance to get married to jeeva and she will convince her father somehow... Halfheartedly she came out with jeeva....

Jeeva took meena to PS home and explained everything to his family.
The family decided to have their wedding as soon as possible...
But unfortunately there was no auspicious day in that week..
They had to wait for a week..
They spoke about many other important things among them, deciding other things to be done discussing with everyone and decided to have the wedding next week...

Murugan and parvathi took meena to their house as it wont be good to stay in PS house before her marriage....
In the week's time, mullai and meena became very good friends....
The wedding preparations were done in full swing along with other proceedings too....

Author's note : ipo ethuku iva avasarama ipadi parakara nu thonalam... but what to do... J-Me-Jana conversation yelam eluthina yaru padippa...mudhala nan eh padikka maaten.. athan short ah mudichiten... please dont mind....

There came the wedding day...

Morning 4.00 AM....

Everyone were assembled in the temple for the marriage function....

The marriage customs were done by the iyer...
Jeeva and meena were performing pujas along with him...

The crowd was very limited...

Lakshmi,Murugan, parvathi, moorthy, dhanam, jega, kasthuri, jega mom, kathir,mullai, kanna, jeeva and meena's friends, few other close relatives and neighbors were present....

Added to it, Meena's mom and swetha arrived at the temple without her father's knowledge making the wedding more happier for meena...
---------------------------

M : mama... vaa oru selfie yeduthukalam...

K : venam....athelam yethuku...

M : sari na kannana kupidaren.... avan yeduthu tharatum...

K : athelam venam ne po...

M : yen venam....

K : pesama po....

M : enaku edukanum ipo.... unkita venuma venama nu kekkala nan... na solratha sei....

K : ne solratha senjathu than ipo prachanai eh.... po de mudhala...

Murugan and parvathi came near them...

Kathir let out a small smile whereas mullai smiled widely both hiding their fight...

Murugan and parvathy beamed in happiness seeing their daughter and to-be son-in-law looking so beautiful together...