Part 29

Author's Note :

Sorry dears.. I couldnt fit all the marriage sequence in single epilogue.. So I am splitting it into parts and continuing as a story not an epilogue.. Please bare with me for this dragging...

There might be resemblances of PMN engagement and functions here knowingly or unknowingly as both are same kind of functions... I tried my best to make it stand unique.. But if u still feel it has same feel as PMN, please pardon me...

Finally Author welcomes you to Kathir Mullai's happy marriage...

---------------------------

Six months later....

Dec 11, 2018...

Kathir was getting ready in his room...

Buttoning his shirt, he looked around the room with a smile...

He has cleaned the room so well and arranged his things neatly than ever making space for mullai's things..

His eyes fixed on the new cot and new wardrobe that was bought for mullai...

Its been two days since it came over...But still he didnt want to use it... He wanted her to use it first... Imagining the scene of her in this room made him grin....

Once done with the shirt, he started combing the hair seeing the mirror...

K mindvoice : nalla than da kathiru iruke... intha sattai color kuda unaku nalla than iruku.... edukum bothu avala apadi thitine.... potta than eh theriyuthu....

Hmm avaluku than ethana therinjuruku... puthusu puthusa solra yena yenamo... athena rendu perum match ah than podanumame.. mandapathuku poga blue color.. appuram parisam podarathukum ore color...

nalla velai da kathiru... yenamo kalyanathuku vituta.. illana ava pudavai ku match ah kili pachai color la sattai pota epadi irunthurukum... nalla velai avaluku antha yosanai varala...vanthuruntha jolli mudinjuthu...mudiyathu nu solavum mudiyathu... sonna vandi vandiya pesuva... vaayadi...

He smiled at the thought of his vaayadi...

He smiled at the memories of the past six months....

This six months had been the most precious days of their life..
When he said to mullai, that they gonna enjoy the love life before marriage he never thought it would be so lovely...

So what all happened in these six months...

They spoke a lot over phone...
They prepared themselves for marriage with so many dreams....
They often met in her home when her parents were in home and off course when they were not in home...
They roamed about the entire kunnakudi without knowledge of their family...
They got caught often for their outings advised,scolded and atlast threatened to lock them up by elders and teased by youngsters...
At one point of time, everyone understood they both are inseparable and unstoppable... So they just let them go off..
They hugged a lot and kissed a lot when ever they got a chance...
They got hurt by eachother and hurted back with same pain but forgetting it in a jiffy....
They fought a lot lot deciding to call off the marriage everytime they fought...
But it had never lasted for a day.. Next day they would run to each other like hungry baby rushing to its mother....

In short, this six months gave lots of happiness, lots of emotions, lots of fights, lots of love and in turn lots of memories to cherish...

With all that in heart, they are waiting for their big day now...

Kathir packed his suitcase for this dresses and other things that he needs till tomorrow..

He took the childhood photo of them from his shelf and pecked it softly...