Part 32

Author's Note : Special thanks to kathirmullai_captures and kathirmullai.kc.dreamworld insta pages for allowing me to use the special pictures from their page... It really did add a special moodlift up to the story undoubtedly... Thanks dears.... JeniferThangaraj

--------------------------------------------
Dec 12, 2018....

5.30 AM....

The entrance of the mandapam was adorned with banana tree, mango leaves and other auspicious things with a big colorful rangoli creating a divine atmosphere....

There was a big flexboard with names of kathir and mullai inviting everyone for the marriage with delight....

The hall was beautifully decorated with flowers and lightings

The chairs arranged neatly for the guests to witness the marriage....
The sweet fragrance of flowers, agarpathis and morning freshness made it a heaven on earth....
The magic of traditional marriage music was played by the musicians with nadhaswaram, thavil and few more rendering the exact marriage charm....

The entire marriage squad was all up since the crack of the dawn....

Everyone were beautified
with lovely attire and delightful smiles roaming around the hall taking care of preparations....

Murugan, parvathi, lakshmi, moorthy,dhanam were busy in receiving the guests for the day standing at the reception....

Jega and kasthuri were in manavarai helping out the iyer with the things he asked for and doing other works....

Kumaresan mama, sankar, jeeva and saravanan were in the final call of checking out catering and other refreshments....

Dheena's parents and Jega mom were welcoming guests simultaneously checking for any more works...

--------------------------------------------

Bride groom's room....

Kathir was just out of shower drying his hair with towel....

Kanna and dheena were in the room along with him...

Jeeva and meena came to the room checking for kathir...

Me : yena kathir.. inum ready agalaiya neenga.. thala kuda kaya vekala...

K : mudinjuthu anni... oru rendu nimisham...

Me : yen ivalo late.. mani achu.. inum pathu nimishathula manavarai la irukanum...

K : pathu nimishatula pathu thadavai ready agiduven anni... yethuku kavala padarenga...

Ka : aama nala kumbakaranan madhiri thongitu ipo punch dialogue adi.. na vanthu ipo elupalaina inum thongitu irunthurupe...

K : pe da....