𝐗𝐈𝐗

HIS hands are moving up and down my back as he gently flips us. He's more thoughtful than me when he moves the blanket so my head is resting on that instead of the sand. He kisses me slow and I can't help but keep my eyes open. I'm still in shock about all the stuff he told me, like how he's felt towards me all this time, and if his tongue wasn't in my mouth right now, I'd probably think I was dreaming.

But it is, so I go with it.

His fingers tangle in my hair and his body shifts, pressing his weight on me. There's no hesitation like there's been before when we've been in this position, he's all business right now, kissing the life out of me with a need I haven't felt from him before. My arms are wrapped around his neck and when he holds my head in his hands and rubs against me a bit, I have to fight the urge to open my legs and welcome him in because I don't want to scare him off. His fingertips move and surf down my body, lightly stroking my side before they stop at my hip and rest there, clutching my skin through the dress.

He gives a small moan before his mouth slows and decreases pressure. We both take a deep breath, and he's looking down at me, smiling. "Have you had your eyes open the whole time?"

"No. I closed them for about a second somewhere in there. I'm pretty sure."

He leans down and kisses me sweet, first on my lips, then on my cheek, chin, forehead and lips again. I've never felt so adored under someone's touch.

He shifts and leans to the side, propping his head in his hand while moving his thumb in soft circles across my stomach. "Dear lord, you're going to kill me. You're a fantastic kisser."

"I know." I throw him a goofy smile. "So why aren't you still kissing me?"

"Can't I just enjoy laying here with you like this?"

Gah. "Sure." I turn into him, reaching out to play with one of the buttons on his shirt, still high at the idea that I can just do things like this. "I've enjoyed everything about tonight. I wasn't lying, you know. Your film was the best. I'm really proud of you."

"I wouldn't normally admit this, but I think I agree with you. There were some studio people there tonight. One approached me about an internship, so that's a good sign."

I smack him solidly in the chest. "You're just telling me this now?"

"I had more urgent business with you than that."

"Harry, that is so cool! Are you going to do it?"

He sighs. "Between school and that, I don't know that I'd have much time with you, and you're kind of my favorite thing right now."

That earns him a solid smack on the lips. "You have to do it. Don't worry about me. I still have a year of high school left where I have to figure out what's next." I laugh.

He groans and lowers his head to my chest, and I can't breathe with how couple-y this feels. "I'm dating a high-schooler."

"You might be, but apparently she's a really good kisser."

"I plan to kiss her a lot. Like, a lot."

"She plans to let you." I smile, but feel slightly nervous. "Does that bother you? That I'm still in high school?"

"Not at all. Anyone that knows you knows you aren't some stupid bubble-headed girl, and I don't care what anyone thinks, anyway." His hand slides up to my neck and he grips it. It's so hot. "You and I both know what this is between us, that's all that matters." He leaves my neck and traces my lips with his thumb.

His touch makes me as stupid as Chrissy Snow. "So this is a thing now? We're official?"

He smiles huge. "Yes. We can go to Mac's with no fear that I'm never going to hang out with you again in public."