Leaving...

After I found out that Molly and Dakari was there, I was suprised that they would be there, but before I say anything, Molly snapped at me because I wasn't supposed to fight that bear. She said no one could defeat that bear and that I got myself almost killed. I was surprised of what the words were meaning: I did the most terrible mistake to kill the bear. I also snapped at her because,well... I SAVED their pack from being bear food and that I was doing a favor, but I didn't tell them that, I thought in my head. She asked me WHY I was in the territory of the bear. I frozen like solid ice. I told her how I saw Molly and Dakari making out and that I was jealous, I ran and then came the bear fight. She was shocked like if she has been hit by lightning. Dakari was shocked too and very embarrassed. I told them that because I was jealous was because I liked Dakari. When Molly was going to say something, I ran away, went to the nearest cliff and howled at the moon. After that, I turned back to human and went home since I didn't want to stay with the pack. I told my mom everything EXCEPT about being a wolf and that my friends are wolves. I kept as a secret, but my mom wouldn't believe if I had told her. As I laid down on my bed, getting ready to sleep, I was thinking about the wolves in the forest. What are they thinking? What have I done? All of these questions were stirring up in my head. But I had no time to answer them at all. As I fell asleep, I felt like something or someWOLF was watching me sleep the night away.