Member of the pack

As I started to wake up, I saw that Yuma and Molly was happy to see me. After the fight, I went to Kala to get my throat scratch healed. She gave me healing herbs.
"Ouch! That hurts!", I said painfully.

"Well, you should be careful next time."

"Well, your the one who said that the pack was attached by cougars!", I yelled.

She looked at me with her eyes.
"I did, didn't I ?"

"Well, yeah."

"Hold still.", she said calmly.

She put the healing herbs on my throat and they hurt like crazy. I think, 'maybe she is right. I should have been careful.'

"Well, thanks. I'm gonna go hunt." I leave without a trace.

"Okay. Be careful!"

I went to the nearest creek to get some water. Then I left to go hunt a rabbit or a vole. Until I smelled a wolf approaching.

"Hello?"
I looked around to see where the wolf was, but it was no where to be seen.

"Hello? Come on out. Show yourself!"
I smelled again and sense the wolf coming closer and closer.

"If you came for a fight, then so be it!", I yelled at the top of my lungs.

The wolf came out with red strikes on his back with black fur covering him like the night sky with no stars and gray fur on his chest to his tail.
"Hello", it said.

I looked at the strange wolf with a very unusual expression.
It continued to speak.

"My name is Shadow and I didn't come here to fight. I came here to eat.", he said with a serious tone.

"Oh, okay."

He looked at my throat and sniffed it.

"Hey! Watch it! It hurts!"
He looked at me again in surprise meant.

"Well, it looks like u were scratched by a cat. Well", he said with a grin," it must have been a pretty ugly fight."

I rolled my eyes to show that 1: I didn't care 2: this is not his business and 3: i wanna fight him already.

" Well, I'm Dawn. A wolf, but a human.", I said.

I pointed my muzzle at my necklace. I explained to him why I have it and how it started.

Few story lines later...

"... and then I got this cat scratch on my throat and Kala healed me and well, here I am."

He looked astonished of what I did and surprised to see that I was human.

"Do you want to be part of the pack?", I asked.

He then said some words that did not answered my question.

"Your cute. For a wolf.", he said while blushing.

I blushed. I asked again once more. I cleared my throat which was still in pain.
"I said-"
He cut me off by saying yes.
I think, ' finally he answered. gosh it wasn't even that hard to ask one question.'

I then showed him the way to the pack and Molly, Dakari, and Yuma.

" Follow me.", I said.
He followed and we both went to the pack to see if Molly can let another wolf in her pack.