Try not to be late

I woke up to the sound of 2 girls. Panicking I asked, was wrong, and then I realize we have less than 12 minutes to take a shower, get dress and head to class before the bell rings the first girl that is in the shower took forever so  I banged on the door and yell get out. Time is going really fast I threw her towel, she wrapped around her body and she's rushed to the room. I hop inside the shower to a quick one I come out and yelled Rebecca it's your turn. Me and the other girl got dressed  I yelled, Rebecca, hurry up, we have 5 minutes left Rebecca hopped out the shower she got dressed and I screamed, bro, we have 2 minutes left Rebecca yelled run and we all started running. My chest was Pounding really fast  the next thing u know Rebecca trips, causing me and the other girl to fall. The bell rings, I said to myself, who cares at least we made it just in time. The class got really quiet, we got up and head to our seats before the teacher arrives. Miss Bradley has arrived and she said, good morning class, but I didn't have no respect for her, so I didn't say anything. She noticed. And  She woke up to my desk and said, do you have no manners "I said good morning I took a deep breath in and stand up and said, why should I say good morning to you, when on the first day you had no respect to me, you had no right to put your hands on me. So now I'm never gonna give you respect after that first day, you're never getting respect out of me I was afraid, but I'm not scared of you, so come at me bitch. all the kids "gasp" she grabbed my arm and threw me across her lap. Her hand went up and I screamed, if you hit me, you be sued by my parents are Christina and Morgan Ross. She stopped and threw me on the ground she said "come with me in the hallway right now I said no and she pulled my ear ouch ouch  I scream as she pulled my ear.  She said  "you think your little parents are gonna save you  I'll make your life miserable for you. You don't run me, I run you. I'm the boss of you, you're not the boss of me, you're just a peasant. She told the class well be back. She grabbed me by my hair  I yelled stop, she pulled it even harder. And push me into a room and lock it.