Chapter Fifteen

It's been a few months since Kakyoin got out of the hospital. Now he was back at his house, but they still hung out frequently.

But that may change, now..

Jotaro stared down at the papers in his hands. It was a letter from the college he recently applied to.

He was majoring in biology. Marine biology, to be exact.

He peeled open the envelope, then pulled out the paper on the inside. He unfolded it and read it's entirety.

He'd been accepted.

~

Kakyoin knocked on Jotaro's door, humming quietly.

It took a lot longer than expected for Jotaro to answer. When he pulled the door open, he looked like he was about to have a heart attack.

"JoJo? What's wrong?" Kakyoin tilted his head.

"Ah.. Noriaki, um.." he stared down at the paper in his hands with a guilty expression, "I didn't think you get here.. so early.."

"What's that?" He pointed at the letter curiously.

Jotaro's grip on the paper tightened. He laughed quietly and turned his head up, "don't worry about it right now."

"...okay. But you'll definitely have to tell me tonight. I wanted to bring you out for dinner!" Kakyoin skipped into the house and jumped onto Jotaro, "I just love spending time with you!"

God damnit..

"Hey, Noriaki?"

"Yeah?"

"...if.. if I were to move somewhere.. would you like to move with me?" He asked quietly, not bothering to get Kakyoin off him.

"I mean.. I'd like to, but my mom probably wouldn't let me," he sighed, "why'd you ask?"

"Just curious. I love you," he put his arms around Kakyoin delicately, pulling him closer.

"I love you too, JoJo."

~

The two boys sat across from each other at a decent restaurant. Jotaro felt like dying, and Kakyoin couldn't be happier.

Yeah, Jotaro really wanted to go to this school. But Kakyoin...

As their meals arrived, he realized he had hardly talked at all. But I guess it was because he felt like he was gonna cry.

"Jotaro? Is something bothering you?" He finally asked.

Jotaro clenched his hands into fists, "..n.. yes.. yeah, there is.."

He dug into his pocket for the acceptance letter, eyes trained on anything else but Kakyoin. His boyfriend patiently waited with a confused and concerned look on his face.

Jotaro pulled it out, then set it on the table, "I.."

Before Jotaro could explain himself, Kakyoin grabbed the letter and began to read it, each sentence causing his hands to grip the paper even tighter. Jotaro felt so guilty that he may die.