𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎

Raining wasn't something new for LA's prevalent unpredictable weather. So, seeing raindrops in a mellow day of June didn't really suprise any of the many residents of the big city. It seemed as though any other ordinary day and it indeed was. At least for the people that weren't part of illegal gangs and activities.

That was, unfortunately or not, the reality for Finn Wolfhard, the leader of one of America's biggest gangs and surely the most famous of California. Now, gang is an understatement as to what his empire is. Because Finn Wolfhard has the power to break down world leaders and the money to buy a whole US state just for fun.

You may ask, how can someone have possibly reached such peak when they are only 23 years old?

Well, merely because his father died from alcohol poisoning when Finn was only 18 and he immediately took over the already powerful business, but also because of his intelligent, diplomatic deals and ideas that brought him to where he is today.

He came up with the following strategy of his, early on his leadership of the Wolfhards' Empire, which turned out to be majestic for the business and himself.

It was a simple yet genius scheme. He chose 4 young girls, specifically gorgeous and sharp-witted, and trained them to be his agents.

Of course he wasn't going to put out there small girls to do the hard stuff, for that he had his own pack of skilled killers and guards. The girls had one completely different job.

Seduce and distraction.

They were his Angels. Without them he wouldn't have been as successful to transmitting money to his bank accounts and stealing illegal drugs of all sorts. And without any resistance if I may add.

It was easy like that. And if something went wrong during the missions, the girls knew how to defend and take care of themselves until someone was able to come and rescue them. They were really his most precious possession and after all they were like a family, even though they practically worked for him, the Angels were the joy and pride of Finn Wolfhard.

Back to reality though, he currently had to go through a pointless conversation that he had had again many times.

Apart from all the glory and money, that's when Finn wished he was never born in a family of powerful and entitled men. The rain was still pouring outside of his office's big windows, a sound somewhat relaxing to him in comparison to the situation inside the big room.

"Noah how many times do I have to tell-"

"But- but Finn you don't listen to me. I could really be-"

"No. You're not capable of doing any of this. We're not playing chess games here. It's real stuff that your naïve, little mind cannot comprehend." Finn clasped in his hand a cigarette, lighting it.

"Yes I know that- not the naïve, little- minded part- I think I could be a great addition to your men Finn." Noah frantically replied, pouting like a small child.

Caleb who had been present for the whole meeting, and for all the previous ones too, roled his eyes as they've gone through the same conversation multiple times and Noah was still to understand that it wasn't happening.

"Plus, I'm your cousin and-"

"Oh my god, not the same shit again! Noah for fuck's sake, how many times do I have-"

"You have to include me in the business Finn. You know you do. I'm family and you know all too well father will be pissed if you don't." Noah looked at him hopefully.