and

"Mom i'm home~"she cooed to her mom and i passed through the door she just closed.She tried to look back but i got inside the wall to hide myself.

"Mom?"she ask as she just walks around in the kitchen and so on.

"Right,she's still at work at the moment.Even dad.Why am i still calling them if they're just still working?"she mumbled and sighed as i felt bad for her.

"*gasp*Sugie~"she called out and i was confused when a cat walked to me and stared at me..i'm scared mommy i need you-

"Sugie,don't ignore me are you chasing a bug?"her steps came and i slipped myself through the wall and stayed there as she took..Sugee?Away while looking at the wall and walked away.

Why am i even hiding?

I walked out as i felt her steps stop upstairs.Her penthouse is very aesthetic and pretty.Combination of mixed colours fitting in with the whole house feeling.I went upstairs as she got inside her room with her cat.I walked around to see frame pictures of her family and a few of her friends and her childhood..as well as with her cat.Seems like she has a big brother in the house as well.I got inside her bedroom but to only see her concentrating..on unbuttoning her school uniform..and i mean,the white uniform.I went back outside and regretted on what i saw.Her..under..clothing.AHHHHHHHH-

"Ah Xinlong..why?Man you're a pervert."i mumbled and knock my head but my elbow got on the door(?)..wait how is it-

"Oh my god,Sugie what was that?Did someone broke in?"she said.

skip

I've been downstairs and i felt her typical life of being a teenager,just locking ourselves up in our own room.

Wait..maybe i should prove that i'm a ghost and she's my soulmate.

I went upstairs and saw her room.I then touched the door physically..but then i surpass it as i used my capabilities of transparent.I then stood there as she was playing with her phone and finally looked up.She was wearing an oversized knitted clothes in blue and black big stripes,and light blue shorts.

"Woah-what the-how did you get in here?Are you an agent?"she asked and i gripped on her arm.

"Look,you remember i said you're my soulmate?"i asked and she nodded confusingly.

"I mean it.And i also mean this..i'm a ghost."i said as she put a serious face on,but then bursted out laughing.

"You serious i would believe in that?How are you still touching me physically like this?"she asked as i went to the door.

"I'll prove to you..that i can go through this door.So typical that..even a ghost can feel numb."

"Ah what kind of words,anyways prove it to me."she wrapped her arms around her chest.

"Don't get freaked!"i said and..it didn't work.I am,touching it like a human.

"Pft,are you imagining things?"she asked and i shook my head.

"No!I'm serious!Wait,i'm going to punch this wall!"i punched the wall..ouch.

"I guess i should've warned you."she shrugged.

"Okay,this may not be proven.You can see me,but no one can."

"..Seriously?Look,i'd want you to get out of my house now before i swear to god handsome dude you're locked up..in jail."she panicked.

"Handsome dude?"i asked and she shook her head disapproving.

"T-That's not what i said."

"T-That's what you said miss."i smirked and her face turned red pink.

"Whatever,just leave 'ghost'."she turned back to her table and i hugged her from behind..too much?

"What in the curse word are you doing?You're no one-"

"You're my soulmate.I mean it,but you can't see it."