Chapter 3: rivalry

My Sensei walks up to me and my brother. "Tobirama, who is this?" he says with a smile. I look at my sensei with a smile "this is my big brother, Hashirama" I say, wrapping my arm around him. Hashirama looks up at my sensei, having a small blush on his face, thanks to me "Hi Tobirama's Sensei" I hear him say with a smile. "Hi, Hashirama, I'm Gekko Hayate or Hayate-sensei and I teach taekwondo," my sensei says with a smile. Hashirama nods happily. All of a sudden I hear the Uchiha yelling "Senju how dare you ignore me!!" I sigh. I let go of my brother and walk over to Madara with a serious look on my face. The Uchiha and I stand face to face, glaring at each other. I move my face to his ear "I'll ignore you if I want Uchiha so go play with your dolls and leave me the fuck alone" I whisper quietly so only Madara could hear, then I step back, smirking. Madara looked pissed, he was about to throw a punch at me until suddenly...RIIIIIIING It was time to go to class. "you're lucky we have class." growls Madara as he pushes past me. "actually no, you are the one who is lucky. the bell just saved your ass" I say with a smile then grab my stuff. I say bye to my sensei then Hashirama and I make our way to class. "so how was practice?" I ask, taking a glance at my brother as we walk. "it was okay, we were just doing the same thing we did yesterday, basics" I hear Hashirama grumble. "are you sure you went to practice today? you don't normally complain about soccer" I say teasingly while poking Hashirama's cheek, smiling. "I did go to practice!" yells a blushing brother. "sure~" I laugh. After a little bit, Me and Hashirama part ways to go to our classes. we do it like in those Anime shows where the lovers are like "oh Naruto-kun~ I have to go, love~ but we'll meet again~" "yes Kakashi-kun~ until we meet again my love~" except we were more dramatic.

How we actually did it:

Dramatic music in the background. and it starts to rain in the hallway somehow

Hashirama: "Tobi-Kun!~ you will come back right?~" I yell, reaching my hand out to Tobirama, fake tears roll down my cheeks.

Tobirama: "yes Hashi-san~ I will always come back~ no matter how many difficulties life throws at me!~" I yell, also reaching my hand out to hashirama, fake tears roll down my cheeks.

and with that, we touched fingers and slowly parting away, crying dramatically.

when we walked into our separate classes, the funny thing is, both are teachers asked if we just said goodbye in the most dramatic way possible and yea we did.

//with Hashirama//

I was in Math class, My teacher was Kakashi Hatake. I heard from my friend Naruto that they were in a relationship and It was such a proud non-blood related father moment. As I was listening to Mr. Hatake teach the class. I was doodling random pictures in my journal. I was so bored, all we were learning was simple algebra but apparently I'm in a class full of idiots. My friend Naruto was sitting beside, watching me doodle. he then pointed at my drawing and asked "is that Tobirama acting like a drama queen?" snickering. "yea" I say quietly laughing. It was a drawing of Tobirama in this very dramatic pose. "how's your relationship with Kakashi going?" I ask, still drawing. "it's fun, Kakashi took me to the carnival yesterday," Naruto says smiling. "lucky, I was stuck with my little brother," I say jokingly. "I thought that would be a good thing for you~" smirks Naruto. I blush. "shut up"