Chapter 5: That Feeling

(Hashirama's POV)

Before we left for the park, Naruto dragged me aside while Tobirama and Kakashi went ahead. "hm? what's wrong Naruto?" I ask him with a confused gaze. Naruto looked like he was holding back laughter but somehow he managed to ask "You didn't tell him?" then Naruto starts laughing. "N-no. If I did then he might not want to come with me." I say, poutingly. "don't worry, he wouldn't reject you, trust me," says a voice in the window. Naruto and I turn our heads towards the voice to find Sasuke sitting on the window. "hm, Sasuke? what are you doing here?" I ask confusedly. "sitting and listening to your guy's conversation" I hear Sasuke say with amusement. I think for a moment then suddenly look up at Sasuke. "what do you mean he wouldn't reject me?" I say a little flustered, looking confused and blushing a little. Sasuke just smiles. "that's my little secret~," Sasuke says with a smile. "aw come on teme, tell us!" Naruto says, pouting like a puppy. "sorry dobe, also don't you two have a date to go to?" Sasuke asks. Naruto and I look at each other wide-eyed, totally forgetting about the date. "N-no! we didn't forget! anyway gotta go bye!" we both say, running out the door, leaving a laughing Sasuke.

//with Tobirama and Kakashi//

"where are those two?" Tobirama asks, with his hands on his hips looking innocently cute. "I don't know, they WERE behind us," Kakashi says, laughing a little. "how can we lose to adorable puppies?" Tobirama asks laughing. "I know right," Kakashi says laughing too. Suddenly, two guys, probably first years, walk up to Kakashi and Tobirama. The two guys tap Kakashi and Tobirama's shoulder, causing them to turn around and look at the blushing first years. "is there something you need?" Tobirama asks, looking at the first years. "u-uh e-erm" mumbles the small first year, with blue hair. "eh? what was that?" Tobirama asks, bending down to here the kid clearly. "w-would you two go out wit-" the two boys were stopped when all of a sudden Hashirama and Naruto jumped on Tobirama and Kakashi's backs, yelling "THEY'RE TAKEN!!" They two boys fall backward, alarmed by Hashirama and Naruto's yelling. They immediately stand up "w-we're so sorry, w-we didn't realize!" the two boys say then runoff. Hashirama and Naruto high-five each other, not realizing that they were sitting on Tobirama and Kakashi, nearly squishing them. "H-Hashi-san" mumbles a squished Tobirama with his face in the ground. Kakashi thankfully didn't get his face squished into the ground, he looks up or attempts to and starts laughing. Naruto and Hashirama look at the Kakashi, confusedly. "hm? what's so funny Kakashi?" asks Hashirama. "oh nothing, I'm just watching the top taekwondo champion lose to his brother who doesn't even know how to fight," Kakashi says dying of laughter. Hashirama looks down, finally realizing that he was sitting on his brother "E-eh, Sorry Tobi-Kun!" Hashirama yells, immediately jumping off Tobirama. Tobirama sits upon his knees, dusting the dirt off his hair and face, not giving a shit about his clothes though. (Lol XD) "I mean that's one way to start a date," Naruto whispers to Kakashi, laughing. "yea" Kakashi whispers back, returning the laugh. Hashirama helps Tobirama up, still apologizing. Tobirama puts his hand on Hashirama's head "stop apologizing" Tobirama says with a smile causing Hashirama to blush. Naruto gets off of Kakashi and helps the disappointed Kakashi stand up. "we haven't even left school grounds and this date is already heading into a funny start" Naruto says with a laugh. The others agree and laugh too. Kakashi grabs Naruto's hand and starts walking. "let's go!" Kakashi yells, smiling, Naruto following. "shall we catch up?" Tobirama says with a smile, holding his hand out to Hashirama. Hashirama blushes, slowly taking Tobirama's hand. 

I like this feeling

It feels...

Nice