Chapter fifteen

Ok since I'm the author I can write sad stuff in this story. So this chapter may be a bit sad for some people. I'm sorry but I felt as though there wasn't enough drama in this. Anyways onto the story!

Your pov

I walked home feeling giddy but also kinda happy. I was a little annoyed at Aizawa, he couldn't make me stay away from Hizashi. But I also thought it was really funny at how jealous he was being. I started skipping a bit enjoying the warm afternoon sun on my face. I was lost in my own world, thinking about all that sappy shit.

I heard sirens behind me and turned to see a fire truck speeding past, I watched as it turned a corner. Onto my street.
I began jogging a bit, I could see smoke over a couple of house. I turned the corner and stopped. Fire.

All I could see of my house was a blazing inferno, I saw heroes and firefighters trying to put out the blaze. My legs started moving on their own, running towards my burning house. A police man saw me and ran up to me,

"Miss, is this your house?" He asked.

My breath was shaky, "Y-yes i-it is..."

He grabbed my shoulders, "Do you know if anyone was in the house?"

I knew that my mom and dad had been inside, they had texted me before saying that they had a surprise for me when I got home.

I nodded at the officer, "M-my Mom and Dad were in there.."

The officer grimaced, I looked at him with wide eyes,

"Are they okay?"

He didn't answer.

"Please tell me they are okay!!!"

He looked down a bit, then pointed to two body bags on the side of the road, "There was a villain attack, a villain with a fire quirk was facing off against some heroes, and one of his flames hit your house, it was an inferno in seconds."

I covered my mouth with my hands, and collapsed to my knees on the ground. I let out a scream, I started hyperventilating, talking to myself,

"No no no, this isn't happening, this is all a dream, I'm gonna wake up any second, please tell me this is a dream.."

The officer looked worried, he wasn't really sure what to do. I heard footsteps coming up behind me,

"Y/n! I heard what happened and came as fast as I could, are you okay??" The familiar voice of Hizashi filled my ears.

The cop looked at him, "Sir, do you know this young lady?" He asked.

Hizashi nodded, "She's one of my students at UA."

The officer nodded, then told him what happened.

Hizashi covered his mouth with shock, and looked over at my parents covered bodies. He knelt down and pulled me into an embrace, I cried into his chest, soaking his shirt in the process but he didn't care. He was angry, angry that anyone would do this, he looked up at the officer,

"Was the villain caught at least?" His voice was low.

The officer nodded, "He was taken into custody and was charged with murder and given a life sentence."

By now I had no tears left, I was just shaking in Hizashi's arms.

The officer looked down at me,

"Miss, do you have any relatives?"

I shook my head, my parents told me were single children when when they were younger, and my grandparents were dead. I didn't have anyone.

Then Hizashi piped up, "She can stay with me at my place, I have the spare room, plus it would be easier for her to get to school."