D2 Chapter 2- plans for the Royal Cotillion

3rd person

After Evie finished measuring Mal and CJ's dresses CJ, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos are currently walking up the outdoor steps and jay, Carlos were in front and and Mal was walking beside Evie and CJ and then the first female said to Jay "hi Jay" and jay said "hey" and the second female said "Jay" then jay said "hey what's up" and then the third female said "hi" and then Carlos said to jay as they are walking "Why do you torture them? Just pick someone to take to Cotillion already" then Jay said to Carlos "I'm going solo that way I can dance with all of them" and then Carlos said to jay as CJ, Mal, Evie, Jay and Carlos stopped walking "Ah! You're the expert. Um, Jay... if you were gonna ask someone, what's the best way to go?" and then jay said to Carlos as jay puts his hand on Carlos's shoulder" Listen, all you got to do... is look like me" and then Carlos said to jay as he sarcastically laughed "Oh, ha-ha"

And then we see jane walking to the mystic rangers and said to Mal and CJ "Mal, CJ" then Carlos said to Jane "hey Jane" and Jane said to Carlos "hey Carlos" and then Carlos asked Jane as they looked into each other eyes "I was wondering...uh... if you liked the.... carrot cake last night" then Jane said to Carlos "I had the pumpkin pie" and then Carlos said "Oh, cool Um, uh" and then jay said as he dragged Carlos away from the group "smooth"

Then as Jay and Carlos are walking away we see Evie ask Jane and Lonnie "I have an opening for a fitting at 3:00. Who wants it?" the Lonnie quickly said to Evie and then apologised to Jane "Me! Sorry" and then Evie said to Lonnie then to Jane "Perfect. I'll take you later" and then Jane said to CJ and Mal "Mal, CJ?" And then Mal and CJ said "yes, what do you need?" Then Jane said "I hate to keep bugging you both but the decorating committee needs more answers So, as much as I hate to, um... you know, um" and then Mal said as she and CJ chuckled "bug us" then Jane just said "right" and then CJ said "Yeah, Jane, we would love to but me and Mal just have to get to class" and then Jane said "You know, just nod if you like it" and then CJ and Mal said "okay" and then Jane said as she shows CJ and Mal some ideas on the tablet "Chair swags Entry banner Twinkle lights Napkin design Table bunting. And you both still haven't picked the party favors yet" and then CJ said "Honestly Jane whatever you think.."

and then Jane said "I mean, we can do chains, key charms, pen toppers. I kind of love the pen toppers, but, I mean, we can do all three" and then CJ and Jane saw Mal's eyes turned green and then Mal as her eyes reverts back to normal "we say pen toppers right CJ" and then Jane said "yeah" and then CJ said smiling "yeah" then Jane said as she smiled "You won't regret it" and then Mal said "okay" and then we see Lonnie and Evie walked up to Mal and CJ then Lonnie said to Mal and CJ "I can hardly wait to see what both your wedding will look like" and then Mal said as CJ had a look of shock "us too.Wait What?! Then Jane said to CJ and Mal as she explained "The Royal Cotillion is like getting engaged to be engaged to be engaged"

And then Evie said with excitement "I knew it" and then Lonnie said "Well everyone knows it" and then CJ said "we didn't know it! How come nobody told us that? Is our entire life just planned out in front of me"

But then we see Alex said as he and Ben walked behind CJ and Mal "hey girls" and then Evie, Lonnie and Jane to Alex and Ben "hi boys" but as Alex and Ben leaned in to kiss their girlfriends Jane said "Oh, oh quick moment you two" then Ben and Alex said at the same time "uh" and then Jane dragged Alex and Ben away "All right, they're almost finished with the surprise for Mal and CJ's big night Snow White, Belle But Alex the one you designed for Mal is my favourite Alex" and then Ben to his best friend "that's look amazing" and Alex said smiling "thanks and Jane make sure her eyes are green" and then Ben said as he and Alex look at their girlfriends "Uh... see you both later" then CJ and Mal said " okay, see you later Alex" and then Jane asked Alex as  shows him different shade of green "Which green should they use?" And then Alex said as he looks at the different shades of green and then Alex picked the right one "Uh...This one"

Mal and Evie's room

And then we see chad in Mal and Evie's room on the wooden box with a cape on him and chad said "What about peacock feathers? Yeah, I bet you nobody's gonna have those at Cotillion" and then Evie said to Chad "Chad when I look at you all I can think of is... king" then chad gasped and Evie said "And fake fur...Uh-huh...fake fur says it all" and then we see Evie's boyfriend Doug said as he turned around "Loud and clear" and then we saw jay in his sword and shield uniform and jay said as he stood in the doorway "Amphitheater in five" and then chad complained "Why did the coach make him captain instead of me? I'm obviously better "King Chad," though. I do rather like that. You know who else would like that?" then Evie asked chad "Who?" And chad answer "Audrey" and Evie said "she would" and chad started to cry and jay said to chad "Chad let's go"

And then chad as walked off the wooden box with cape still on him then Evie grabbed the cape and then chad grabbed his bag and he wiped his eyes and then Doug and Evie said "Not a lot of there there" and Evie said to Doug "Someone's obviously having some trouble dealing with his break-up with Audrey"
and then Doug said as he typed on the laptop "Yes I've been doing the numbers" and Evie said to Doug "yeah" then Doug said to Evie "And after we collect from all the girls for their gowns and Chad's cape..." and as Doug showed Evie the numbers Evie said with shock "Wow! No wonder people work. What am I gonna do with all this money" and then Doug said "I think in the next few years, you could buy that castle you always wanted that way you wouldn't need a prince" and then Evie said to Doug as she puts her hand on Doug's hand "You're right I don't because I have you"