Chapter 7

I sat down, on the hill, under a sakura tree. It was indeed a beautifull place to be at in the morning. You also had a great view on the village and the forest next to it.

I opened the book and started to read...
.
.
.
Two hours pass by as I kept on reading, untill...

"What's a lovely lady like you doing here?" Someone asked me. He sounded a lot like Titus, but I knew it was someone else.

"Alistair, aren't you?" I asked. I knew it without looking. Pretty good skill if you ask me.

"How did you know without even looking?" He asked. I knew he was shocked.

"If you're here for Fall Drop, then it's right there." I pointed at the village.

"Is there, maybe, a librian in the village?"

*Sigh*"Yes there is." I'm not in the mood to give the location, I'm just trying to read.

"It would be very nice if this lovely lady, who's sitting under the tree, would show me around town. Cause I don't know where this librarian is."

I started to get really annoyed by him.

"If you want to be shown around the village, then ask the Head Guard." If he has something to say again...

"But I don't know where this Head Guard is." He said smirking.

I mean, I also don't know where Daniel is at the moment, but Alistair can clearly see that I'm busy at the moment. He's just trying to get me to show him around. Why? I don't know and I don't even want to know.

I slammed my book shut, stood up and walked away from Alistair.

"Where are you going?" He asked, trying to be flirty and going after me.

"Home." I simply answered.

"Does that mean you're not going to show me around?" He asked.

"Yes, it does."

"Ouch, that hurts." He put his hand on his heart.

"You do realise that we've just passed the library eh?" I completely ignored his drama.

"Oh did we? Well I think I'll see you around then." He said with a smirk. Lucky for me, he walked into the library. Finally some peace and quiet.

Alistair's P.O.V. (yesss his P.O.V. is also here)
I walked into the library. There was a girl sitting behind a desk, writing something down.

"Can I help you?" The girl asked, not looking up.

"Yes you can. I'm looking for a book about Anastsia." I said.

"I'm sorry but I lend it out yesterday." She said, still not looking up.

"To who?" I asked.

"I'm very sorry sir, but I'm not allowed to say who I give my books to." She asnwered.

"Do you even know who you're-"

"Ellie, can I borrow another book?" The girl, that said she went home, went inside.

"Which one?" The librarian, Ellie, asked.

"Maybe one related to this book" the girl showed the book to Ellie "Maybe about the author, or the period of this book."

"I'll go look for some." Ellie said and walked into a room.

"I thought you went home." I said.

The girl turned around, she seemed a bit annoyed.

"Oh, you're here." She simply said. I like this girl's attitude.

"I know you're very happy to see me." I said teasing her.

She got so annoyed, she just ignored me.

"Do you know someone called Anastasia?" I asked. Maybe I can catch her attention.

"No, I don't know her. Her name sounds like someone with a lot of power." She answered.

"She's indeed someone with a lot of power. She's also known as the daughter of Lady Stella. People believe she's someone who's a reïncarnation of a woman who was able to wield a katana and a bow without any problem." The last part seemed to really catch her attention, she turned her head to me.

"Was she able to use a forbidden magic in her previous life?" She asked.

"I think she was. Why do you ask?" Now I became interessed, nobody ever asked about Anastasia's previous life.

"This Anastasia, she makes me think about a woman called Lauren." This really caught my attention "Lauren was an archer, she was always seen with a man called Titus, who was a ninja. They were an unstoppable duo, until the war started. Titus was shot with a poisoned arrow and that's where Lauren had to use the reïncarnation spell, a forbidden one."

"Did Titus teach Lauren to wield a katana and a bow?" I asked.

"Yes he did. Why do you ask?" She asked me.

Should I tell her or not...

Next chapter out soon