Chapter 6

"Lauren, aim at the target. You can do it!" Titus said.

"Let me concentrate!" Lauren said.

She shot the arrow...

"YOU DID IT!!" Titus shouted happily.

"Oh shush, it's nothing."

"It is not nothing Lauren. If you keep practising your aim, you'll be able to protect yourself when needed."

"Well, that is true. Could you maybe uhm... teach me to use the katana properly?" Lauren asked a bit shy.

"Sure! You'll be able to use it properly in no time." Titus anwered with a big smile.
.
.
.
Alistair opened his eyes. He got used to these type of dreams, he's had them for many years.

"High Priest Alistar, I see you're awake. When will you go to Fall Drop?" His Head Guard asked.

Alistair sat up. "I'll get dressed and then I'll leave."

"Your suplies are in the bag over here." The Head Guard points at the bag next to the door.

"Say Eric, do you think those dreams will ever go away?"

"You had them again? What happened this time?"

"This Titus guy teached Lauren archery. Lauren got the aim correctly. After that she asked Titus if he could teach her to use the katana properly."

"All your dreams put together seems like a story. Or a memory even."

"A memory from what?"

"I don't know, Alistair. I can go to one of our best fortune tellers. Maybe they can help."

"If you could do that for me while I'm gone, that'd be nice. I need answers."

In Fall Drop
"So what you're saying is... You want a story book, a fictional story to be exact, that should be from maybe a century or two ago?" Ellie the librarian asked.

"Uhm yes, maybe you have one with an archer and a ninja?" I asked.

"Could you maybe be a bit more specific? There are a lot of ficional stories from a century or two ago with an archer and a ninja." Ellie said.

"Oh uhm well... The archer is a female called Lauren, she wants to learn to use the katana properly for extra defense. The ninja is a male, black hair in a low ponytail, his name is Titus. Is that enough information?"

"I have 5 different stories left with those two characters. All those stories have different storylines. If you just give me a bit more information, I'd be able to find the right one."

"Uhm..." I thought for a bit "OH they make a promise to learn some kind of forbidden spell, a reïncarnation spell if I'm correct. I think Lauren used the spell in a war."

"I'll go find the book. Be right back." Ellie leaves to search for the book.

"Oh Rose, didn't know you'd be into books." I turned around to see Melissa walk into the bookstore.

"Why is that?" I asked in confusion.

"Just cause. You don't really loik like a person who'd read books, you seem more like an adventure type of woman. A strong and independant woman, who needs no man to protect her." She said cheerfully.

It actually made me laugh.

"I'm really not that strong, I've never even held a katana or a sword, not even a bow." I said, still laughing a bit.

"You can always train." She said with a smile. "So what kind of book are you looking for?"

"I'm just looking for a fictional story, it's from maybe one or two centuries ago. Nothing special." I answered, shrugging my shoulders.

"A historic fiction book? What's the story about?" She asked out of curiosity.

"It's about an archer named Lauren and a ninja named Titus. They make a promise to learn a forbidden spell and perform it when one of the two is almost dead. Titus teaches Lauren archery and using a katana properly. In a war they fight side by side, but sadly one of them dies." I answered.

"OH I know that book! It's called 'Forbidden Wonders'. It's a very interesting story, but sadly it has an open ending. Nobody knows what really happened with Lauren and Titus after Lauren's death. She was killed almost 7 years after Titus' death." Melissa said.

"You know, you're really spoiling the whole story." Ellie said, slightly irritated.

"Oops" Melissa started to laugh.

"Here's your book, Rose." Ellie gave me the book.

"Thank you." I said.

I left the store. I want to go somewhere to read this book, but where do I go?

"Hey Rose!" Julia came up to me.

"Oh, hi Julia." I said.

"What are you up to?" She asked me with a friendly smile.

"Oh well, I just bought this book and I want to go read it somewhere, but I have no idea where." I answered.

Julia thought for a bit "There is this hill that's very close to the old Lord's house. It's a perfect place to read. You should check it out!" She said.

"Thanks!"

"Oh but you should go there in the morning when the sun rises. At that time it is the most beautiful place to sit and rest."

"Alright I'll do that. Thanks again Julia!"

Next chapter out soon.