Season 3 - Chapter 4

[Level Reset - Season 3 Finale:  Dreams Do Come True  Part 23] 

"Looks like dream do come true after all, is that a saying you mans have, anyway thank you for coming, do you have a invitation to this beautiful day I can't believe this happening because of what they been thru Luthers dad died which made him the king or Isabella's mother coming back with complex plan to overthrow the queen Madar so much happened, I'm surprised but glad you followed the story up to this point but now it's time."

Girl side:

"Wait, what do you mean Elle isn't here yet, she's already finish her hair make-up, nail polish, dammit Elle!" Kerei was freaking out until Elle flew in quickly she looked at Isabella who looked beautiful. Her hair in proper bun with a Lilly in her head, she had pink blush on her with red lipstick, and her dress was a very slim dress a mermaid dress. Kerei sighed and sat down but as soon as she looked relaxed Isabella asked. "Shouldn't you be changed as well?" Kerei got up slowly then out of nowhere she had a loud outburst. "You're right I'm such an idiot!" Isabella clarified. "I didn't say idiot." Kerei rushed off to get in her red slim dress and went to ask the hair stylist to do her hair they quickly nodded and got to work. 

Isabella chuckled to herself. "I can't believe after the hard life I lived I'm about to be happy." "Hey of course you allowed to be happy, wait a second where's Lilly she needs to be here to get changed!" Lilly entered the room but was shown that she was all ready for the event. Kerei walked up to her and patted her head. "Good job Lilly!" Lilly started drooling while she smiled like an idiot. 'Totally worth it!' "Your drooling again." Lilly cleared her mouth once again to look less like a fool. After the awkwardness of Lilly Elle flew back in with the dress. "Here I got the dress it looks like the villagers were bringing it but the wagon broke down." "What the hell happened to the dress!" The dress was glowing like how Elle was in her spirit form. "Oh who cares put it on mom!" Isabella put on the dress and it made her look like a goddess. "Looks like you're finally ready."

Boys side:

Tyler walked up to him straightening Luther's tie. He looked like he could faint. Tyler saw how nervous he was try to give him words of encouragement. "It feels like she might be drowning in your responsibilities, and you might not be good enough to make her happy and please her." Luther nodded while Tyler continued, "It was exactly how I felt when I was marrying Lilly, you know because she is a Goddess but, I let you on a secret, sometimes you will never be enough but you still go at it to make things worth it." Luther started to shake less, Socove put his hands on Luthers head and healing it. "Don't worry this will calm you down." After that Luther's shaking completely stopped. "Thank you guys I don't know what I would done with out you guys." The boys left the room they were in and walked to the room they were holding the ceremony. Luther walked ahead going in front of the alter. While the other man stood waiting for the women. 

"Sorry we are late!" Kerei rushed Socove blushed as he looked at Kerei. "You look extremely beautiful Miss Kerei." Kerei blushed rubbing her back in embarrassment, "T-thank you." Lilly came close behind but was walking Tyler looked at her and started smiling. "You look beautiful as well flower." Lilly walked up to him saying a low sexy voice. "I brought my sexy underwear as well." Tyler started to blush looking away then he sudden held her arm. "Well let's get in there, Elle tell the musicians to start the music." Elle appeared with a thumbs and then completely disappeared appearing in front of the Musicians telling them to start the music. The servants opened the door to allow Tyler and Lilly to walk first. Whispers came from the crowds "Didn't they get married recently." "They look good together." "I wish I was married." "They look really happy." Tyler separating from Lilly going on the right side and sat in the first chair while Lilly went to the second chair, sitting down as soon as they sat down. Socove and Kerei linked arms and walked next. The crowds started whispering as well "Isn't Socove not married yet?" "I heard he is looking for a wife." "Do you think he will ask the girl he's walking with?" "I wouldn't blame him she's beautiful."