•//Summer//•

- Summer

"Man... I hate summer...." Naruto whined as he took oh his jacket and wore it on his waist. Sakura was sitting near Sasuke and he was pushing her away, when she pestered him about going on a date.

Naruto looked at the two and sighed, laying on the ground. "When will kakashi sensei come..?" He whined and closed his eyes.

"Mornin'" A known voice said, standing on top of a rock. "Kakashi sensei your late again!" She said and went on with her whole speech of being punctual and on time. Kakashi sensei sheepishly sweat dropped and told us that we'll be sparring. I was paired to spar with Sasuke. Sakura went with Kakashi sensei cause he always says,' she can't handle the stamina of the both of you. '

_____________________________

- Naruto

"Alright, training is over, you guys can go home now." Kakashi sensei said and sunshined. I was walking back home and noticed some families. "Papa, can we get chocolate ice cream?"

"Hm? I thought you wanted strawberry."

"I changed my mind.... Can we??"

"Sure, anything for you!"

"Yay!"

It was a son and his father talking, summer is the time families sit together in their houses and eat ice cream and watermelons, be happy with their families just by staying home.... That's what I don't have. It always pained me to know that I don't have people who care about me, but, I always think i am
better on my own. Who needs parents anyway!

I was walking back to my apartment, more like running. I went in locked the door and laid on my bed. Suddenly, I heard a knock on my window. I turned to see kakashi sensei with a cover. I opened the window and he gave me a closed eyes- EYE smile.

"Kakashi sensei, is there something you need?" I asked and jumped inside the window, landing on my bed. We sat face to face and he handed me the cover. There was 2 ice creams inside and he took one. He motioned for me to take the other and I did, feeling the urge to ask this.

"Sensei, why-" " its no fun eating alone,you know." He said and I looked wide eyed at him and started eating. He was about to remove his mask and I was so excited to see his face. Just then a heavy wind came through the window, I had to close my eyes. He ate the whole ice cream by that point. I cried anime tears and ate mine. He watched me eat and it was quite embarrassing.

The ice cream started melting and I kept my hand down to prevent it from falling down.
After eating, I was about to wash my hands, but he grabbed it bought it near his face. He removed his mask and licked the liquid ice cream off my hands. I blushed as red as a tomato and he finally kissed my hand. Leaving me to faint.

________________________________

I woke up to see nobody near me. Where was kakashi sensei? I got off the bed and went to the kitchen, took some water and drank it. Near the sink, I saw a piece of white paper and something was written on it.

"Dear naruto,

This is me Kakashi leaving you a message.
I know you feel lonely during times and it hurts you. I am the same. I have no family. If you feel lonely, come to me. We'll be togetherforever.

I love you naruto, I mean it.

I'll do anything to prove to you that I love you. I'll be waiting for a reply. Take  your time and do so.

- with love, kakashi.

Seeing the letter, I smiled to myself. I loved this  man ever since the first meet. Now to know that  loves me too is.... I don't know, great.

I placed the note on my table and screamed into the pillow in full happiness. I was so happy! Maybe... I am not so lonely anymore...

Summer,
End.