Their Happy Ending 3

Chapter 3

"PMew ah! When are you going to get up?"

Mew groans in his pillow the moment he heard Gulf's voice. He pulled his blanket up to cover his body but Gulf quickly remove the blanket away from his body.

"PMew! Come on! It's already five o'clock!"

He groans again and buried his face even deeper to his pillow. "Go away, I want to sleep." He hissed but the beauty continues to annoy him.

This is the eight day of their two weeks trial. This is also the eight day that Gulf wakes him up very early. Gulf wants to start their day early together since according to the beauty, two weeks is too short and they need to maximize each day that they are together. Gulf even said that every second shouldn't be wasted. Everyday, since the start of the trial, the beautiful boy will wake him up at five in the morning and keep him awake until one in the morning. It was driving him nuts!

"Come on, PMew! Get up! Don't be lazy....." Gulf pull away his pillow and he was surprise to see that the younger is sitting already on his stomach.

"Gulf Kanawut!"

"Get up Khun Pi! Get up!" Guld startes tickling his sides. He was unable to move for awhile but the smaller man continues to tickle him.

"Gulf----- stop! What are you....." But he was laughing hard. Gulf was tickling him mercilessly. "Nong, stop!"

He grab Gulf's wrist and then he rolled in the bed so he'll be on top of the beauty. He pinned Gulf's hand above his head and then presses his body on the latter so the beauty won't be able to get away. Both of them are panting so hard from laughing too much.

"Hah! And you said that I'm ticklish..... Look at you. You are too ticklish than me. Haha!" Gulf stuck his tongue out teasing him.

He was still panting while he stares at the beautiful man underneath him. Gulf continues to laugh. His hand automatically touched the side of Gulf's eyes to wipe the tears from too much laughing. Gulf's skin was so soft. The beauty smiled at him and he found himself smiling back. Gulf moves a little, raising his smooth thighs. That's when he realize the position they were in.

His eyes widened.

He was in nothing but boxers and he was on top of Gulf in bed. Gulf's chest against his own and his torso was wedged between the younger's thighs. Gulf's legs were on both sides of his hips. A very hard part of his body was pressed against the others own member.

And as if on cue, he found himself hardening. His senses went back and immediately stood up from the bed, away from Gulf.

"PMew?" Gulf's sweet voice only stirred his loins further. He deeply sighed and then mentally told himself to calm down.

He tried his best to look at Gulf again. Gulf was sitting on his bed, his creamy, hairless legs spread out in front of him. Why the hell is this boy wearing the shortest short he'd ever seen? He found himself staring at those damn long, smooth legs and can't help but wanting nothing more than to wrap them around his waist.

He quickly turned away. "Cover yourself, Nong Gulf."

"Oh." He heard Gulf's voice sounding so embarrassed. The beauty quickly stoop up from the bed. "I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking."

He deeply sighed again and stare at him. He saw Gulf's really red face. He forced himself to relax.

"It's okay, Nong Gulf. I'm not angry, but you should really stop coming here in the morning. And you shouldn't do that with a man. You're not a child anymore. Don't wear that short anymore too. It's not appropriate."