Their Happy Ending 8

Chapter 8

"What the hell did you do?"

Mr. Suppasit's voice boomed inside his office. His father turns red in anger with him.

He looked at his father coldly. "What do you want?"

Mew was still in his office at Kirigun Laboratories. It was Saturday and the clock just strikes six o'clock in the evening. Most of his colleagues have already left but he decides to stay for awhile. He was reading a report when his father makes his impromptu visit.

"How dare you to tell Nadech about-----"

"How dare you lie to me!" He can no longer control his emotions and quickly snapped at his father. He was not in the best moods to tolerate his father. He was an emotional mess these past few days and he knows that he can explode any minute now.

"You really mean to sell St. Jude to the Kanawuts because you know how important it is to me! You intentionally do that to set me up with their only heir. You want that to happen so I can be part of their family and you can make your move. You want their wealth. You dont have qualms using other people just to suit your selfish needs! How dare you try to use me!"

His father stepped back; the older Suppasit didn't expect the intensity of his anger. But the older recovered quickly. "I'm your father. I only want the best for you. Gulf Kanawut is a suitable-----"

"Shut up!" He grab his mug and harshly throw it on the cemented wall. The glass mug hits the wall harshly and then shattered into tiny pieces.

His father smiled. The older Suppasit was not use to seeing him like this. He was never the violent type. "What is happening to you?"

"Get out."

"What happened between you and Gulf?"

"I said get out!"

"Why did he refuse to talk to you?" The Suppasit patriarch even hissed.

It took all his willpower not to physically harm his father. It's been two weeks since Gulf told him not to see him anymore and it's been two weeks that he felt like he was going crazy. His fists formed into a ball and then he tightly shut his eyes.

"Don't try my patience, Dad. Get out or I'll-----"

"I'm only away for two weeks and you already ruin everything!" His father shouted as if not hearing his warning. "How could you be this stupid, Mew! I thought everything is okay but the moment I return from a business trip, Nadech immediately told me that he already sell St. Jude to you and the engagement is already cancel. How can you be so fucking stupid? The Kanawuts are----"

He pressed the intercom. "I need security in my office now."

His father is fuming in rage. "You are stupid just like your mothe----"

In a brief moment, he already find himself standing in front of his father, harshly grabbing the latter by his collar and violently pushing him unto the wall.

"Don't you dare...."

Fear is evident in the older Suppasit's eyes. He smiled bitterly. In the end, his father was a coward. A coward who knew nothing but hurt those who couldn't fight back.

He immediately let go of his father. He doesn't want to be near that bastard. The door opens revealing three security personnel. He went back to his table and sat on his swivel chair.

He's leaving. Escort him outside." He stares at the paper in front of him. He didn't see it but he knows that his father is glaring at him. The older Suppasit quietly turned around and heads toward the door.