WDUYR 1

Jungkook stares at his boyfriend who passionately dances in front of him. He had a smile on, he had just finished dancing. The older complimented him so much after that. The older finishes, smiling as he breathes heavily. Jungkook claps, smiling widely as he stood up. He ran to the older, jumping on him. Of course Jimin caught him, he wouldn't let his boyfriend fall.
"That was a good dance, hyungie" The younger says, kissing the older's cheeks.

Jimin chuckles before he kissed the younger deeply. This goes on for a few minutes until they pulled away for some air. They leaned their foreheads together, not caring if it were sweaty.
"I love you" Jimin says. The younger smiles, pecking the older's swollen lips.
"I love you too, hyung"

"Jungkook! Stop!" Jimin shouts as the said male cries in their room.
"Why?!" The younger said back, looking at Jimin with teary eyes.
"You being dramatic!" The older says, making the younger gasp.
"I'm being dramatic?! I clearly saw you kissing her! You're a cheater! A cheater! I hate you!" Jungkook says, running out of the room. Jimin followed after him, he wasn't kissing the girl, she kissed him first.

"Jungkook, please!" The older pleads, still running after the boy. The younger opens the door, running out. Jimin's eyes widened, running out also. Jungkook wasn't clearly thinking, he was sad, so sad. He crossed the road, not seeing the car that was headed towards him.
"Jungkook!" Jimin yells, but it was too late as the car hits the said male. The younger rolls on the road, before stopping as he laid unconscious on it.

Jimin ran to the boy, the driver of the car getting out of his car.

"Baby, wake up, hey, wake up. You're gonna be okay, I promise you"