chapter 4

As u and deku were walking u bumped into a tall male.

"Oi watch it extras" it was bakugo wow what a surprise.

"Bakugo what are u even doing over here your dorms the other way dummy"

"Its none of ur business so get out of my way nerd" he said walking passed u and deku.

"Bakugo that's a dead end" you say laughing

"I knew that u dumb nerd" he said out of embarrassment. Then he started walking the same way we were.

"Hey bakugo if u wanted to hang out u could have just asked" u say looking at bakugo.

"Why would I ask extras like u to hang out" he said blushing then looking the other way.

Aww hes so cute when he blushes. I grab deku's and bakugo's arm and run to deku's dorm.

~~~time skip~~~

After watching the movie on the couch I see that deku was sleep on my arm and bakugo was sleep on my thigh. I didnt mind it was actually really cute. Then u start petting bakugo's head softly. 'How is his hair so soft like what does he use in his hair' I thought confused as ever.

It was so comfortable that I fell asleep.

But when i woke up i was on the couch with a blanket on me 'were is deku and bakugo' this was actually the tenth time this happened. So I got up and went to the meeting area (or whatever u want to call it).

And i saw my class down there. "hey guys how's it go-" I got interrupted by a pink haired girl. "(Y/n) I missed u so much" she started fake crying.

'That's my mina such a drama queen'."Mina I missed too girl."
"Did u sleep well (y/n)" kiri asked me. "It was ok."

"Hey where's deku at" I asked curiously. "He's probably training or something" kiri said. Mina looked at me squinting her eyes. "What?" I said curiously. Mina pulled u away from the group and started whispering. "Do u like izuku?"

"WHAT!? NO WHY WOULD U THINK THAT" i yelled/whispered madly blushing. As u did this deku came up to me. "Hey (y/n) what ya talking about" he said smiling. I looked at mina and then looked at deku and i madly blushed. "Are you ok, do u need to go to recovery girl?" He said in a panic while putting his hand on my forehead.

I blushed even harder and he blushed too. "No im fine you dont need to worry about me" i say turning my face to the side trying to cover the blush. I looked at mina and seen her smirking at us.

I glance at deku to see him blushing and looking at the hand he touched me with.

'Hes so cute' i thought touching my forehead. I started laughing out of embarrassment. Deku looked at me and started laughing as well.

~Time skip~

"Hey u wanna train with me izu" i said smiling widely while sitting on the couch with izuku. He just looked at me and nodded.

"WHAT THE FREAK IS THAT NOISE" i hear foot steps coming towards us. Me and deku get up and get in a fighting pose. But when seen who it was we froze in fear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello loves sorry it took so long ive been busy. I hope u forgive me.well i hope u enjoyed this one.

Words: 576