Chapter 3

It was time for the Ball and so far I only see three of my Coworkers, Blitzo, Millie, and Moxxie, who seemed like he didn't want to be here.

"What's wrong Moxxie?" I asked, "You afraid to dance?"

"I'll have you know I am an excellent dancer." He spat back.

"Then prove it" I said smirking,

He was about to say something before grumbling before grabbing Millies hand and taking her to the dance floor as an up beat song came on. Blitzo and I smirked at each other and joined in

(yes i am using the dance seen from rwby just replace team JNPR with you, Millie, moxxie and blitzo)

"How the hell do you two know this dance?" Moxxie asked, even more annoyed.

"Oh that's because the author is to lazy to write something interesting." I replied.

"..... I give up" A random person said in the background "WHY MUST PEOPLE ALWAYS BREAK THE FUCKING FOURTH WALL!?"

"Ummm all  righty then, but seriously how?" He asked.

"Blitzo showed me a video of you two dancing." I replied honestly.

"You know what, I am no longer surprised at this point." He said, causing me to laugh.

"WelL, if you all excuse me I am going to be a introvert and hang around by the punch table." I said, waddling off.

"Came her for the punch or me~" Angel dust said as he was also there sipping on the juice.

"The punch," I simply replied grabbing a bowl, "So who's your date?"

"Alastor." He replied.

"NO I'M NOT" I heard Alastor yell.

"Eh, was worth a shot, I'm actually here with my friend Cherri Bomb." Angel said.

"Ah, wait I thought you were gay?" I asked.

"We're here as friends, but we still dance together." He said, "Well I'll catch ya later."

"Alone at last." I said looking at the cup of punch in my hand.

"Do you always talk to your drinks like that?" I heard Loona ask.

"Only when I'm alone." I replied, "Don't you hate my guts or something?"

"I...." She hesitated before looking down, rubbing her shoulder "I'm willing to give our friendship another shot."

"Is my dad forcing you to do this?" I asked.

"W-what no, no it's just that," She replied sighing, "It's just that, I've been thinking it over since you came to I.M.P and if we're going to be working there, we should be in talking terms, plus I saw that dance you did with Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie and I was wondering if you wanted to dance."

I smiled slightly putting my cup down and held out my hand.

"Well then Loona, may I have this dance?" I asked.

She took my hand and led her to the dance floor as I slow song began playing. I smiled as we kept dancing.

"OH MY GOSH THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER!!!" I heard Charlie squeal to Vaggie.

Loona apparently heard this as her face turned red as I slightly chuckled. The song finally stopped as we all bowed to our partners.

"See I told you she would  have said yes." Charlie said walking over to us.

"To be fair she did just start talking to me again." I said.

"No, she's right, if you asked before today I would have said yes." Loona said, making my jaw dropped.

"But you wouldn't let me get close to you at all these past couple of days." I said.

"It's called writting a love letter, try it sometime." She said patting my cheek.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/n: that's all for this chapter, lost the original idea for it so yeah.... hope you all enjoyed.