Chapter 1

~(y/n)'s p.o.v.~

"Come on Blitzo do you really think this is necessary to get people to hire us?" A male voice asked.

"Moxxie, Moxxie, Moxxie, we're not looking for people to hire us we're looking for people to work for us." Another male replied.

I looked up from my table I was sitting at and saw a small Imp and a tall Imp  talking, the smaller imp looking annoyed.

"And hat makes you think people would want to work for us?" The smaller imp, I'm guessing Moxxie asked.

"You guys hiring" I asked getting their attention.

"Why yes we are my friend" The tall imp replied, "I am Blitzo and this here is Moxxie. I am the ceo of I.M.P. immediate murder professionals."

"Well I am currently looking for a job so I can pay rent and all that." I said, "What are the qualifications?"

"All you have to do is kill people, are you able to do that?" He asked.

"Yeah." I replied.

"GREAT YOUR HIRED!" Blitzo said, "Follow us to our headquarters.

"I would try to talk you out of this but I know that's never gonna happen" Moxxie said walking off with Blitzo

~Time skip~

"I'm back everyone, with our newest employee." Blitzo said, leading me into the meeting room.

I looked around the room and saw two girls, one was an imp like moxxie and one was a hell hound who was already giving me a dirty look like she didn't want me here and wanted to kill me. Now that I got a closer look at her, she looks familiar.

"Millie, Loona, this here is (y/n)." Blitzo.

"Loona... oh fuck" I mumbled.

"HE'S YOUR NEW EMPLOYEE!?" Loona growled, "I knew you were stupid but not this stupid."

"You two know each other?" Blitzo asked.

"We had a minor misunderstanding a few years ago." I replied.

"'A minor misunderstand' my ass you used me to get what you wanted!" She barked, "You're the reason I have trust issues now!"

I looked down, knowing what she was talking about.

~flash back~

Loona and I had been best friends until two years ago. I was approached by a group of people, assuming that they work for some hot shot mafia that ruled this turf until the present. They came up to me, saying that if I don't break Loonas heart, being that I was her only friend, they would kill her the next annual cleansing of hell. Not wanting her to die and her be safe, I did so and saying hat it didn't go well is an understatement. It wasn't until the next cleansing after that, that the mafia leader and his goons died the first day. I wanted to tell Loona what happened but she cut all contact to me and when I did find her she almost bit my arm off.

~End of flash back~

"Now, now what ever happened between is in the past now." Blitzo said, "Plus he doesn't look like a bad person."

"Fine what ever, just don't talk to me, don't come near me don't even look at me." Loona said to me before walking out.

"What was that all about?" Millie asked.

I sighed and told them what happened.

"So you broke her heart to protect her?" Millie asked.

"Yeah, sums it up. I tried telling her when ever I found her but she would attack me." I replied.

"I'll go talk to her, I would have done the same thing if Moxxie was in trouble." Millie said leaving.