Chapter 4

A/n: I know what you're thinking "ABOUT FUCKING TIME" I apologize for the longest update to come out but it's here. Also reading the comments on my stories.,.. you guys are hilarious XD. Also this will go along with the show in some parts but it will be its own story as well. also any art work used in this story is not mine. Also I might be redoing my Charlie x male reader story and should I change the title of this story from "bitch to lover" to something else, if so please give suggestions

_____________________________________________________________________________
I yawned loudly as I walked into meeting room where Moxxie and Blitzo were arguing again, Millie was filing her nails and Loon just had a bored look on her face while scrolling on her phone.

"Morning everyone." I said sitting down next to Loona, who looked up and smiled smugly

"Had to much fun last night?" She teased.

"If you mean by waking up every fucking hour as fun, then yes." I replied, causing her to laugh.

"Chill dude, I'm only joking." She said patting my head.

"So what's the plan boss?" I asked.

"Glad you asked (y/n), today we are going to the beach!" He said happily.

"I still say that we should focus on our work than go to the park." Moxxie said.

"Oh, put a cork in it Moxxie, everyone agreed so we're going." Blitzo said.

"Come on Mox, you can think of it as a romantic date for us two~" Millie said, hugging Moxxies arm.

"Well... I guess it sounds fun..." Moxxie said with a small blush, smiling slightly.

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"We're leaving tomorrow, but now we have work to do." Blitzo replied, "Oh and if you guy's want to bring other's with you then that's fine by me"

~time skip~

I walked into the office wearing my swim trunks and shirt matching them. I also had a beach bag filled with towels sunscreen and a beach ball. Blitzo was kind enough to give me the job of getting the stuff for the beach.

(I was tempted to give you guys a on piece with thanos face on it but i didn't want to be cruel to you all)

"Nice trunks." Loona said walking up to me, "You ready?"

"Yup, where is everyone?" I asked.

"They're already in the van now come one." She said.

I nodded and followed her outside and into the van and we started heading to the beach,

~Another small time skip~

When we got there, Loona and Millie went to go change in to their swim suits as the rest of us set everything up. Blitzo was blowing up the beach ball while Moxxie set the umbrella up as I laid down the towels for everyone.