Hopefully not

Hey guys I'm kinda happy that more cookies (people) read my book thanks you guys

P.s that poem in the photo was by yours truly

-
Moses POV

"We're on the way" was the last thing I heard before the call ended.

I'm waiting for Ash and April to get back from the parlor. Im really close to April I mean we all are but I was the first she came to, to cry and talk about her problems and honestly I love when she talks about her life even if bad things happen in it.

I'm kind of glad Cody brought her here she clearly needs friends in her life and we are the best.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the front door slammed shut.

"Just leave me alone Lola" Cody sounded irritated.

"No" she smirk.

She really is annoying especially when she tries to be 'cute' yuck.

Great their fighting April and Ash will just want to leave. So do I but I kind of felt like staying home.

I walk to mine and Ash's room to put on my shoes when I heard glass breaking

"You fucking bastard I knew you liked her!" Lola shrieked.

"Lola you've been hiding all these fucking things from me you don't think I'm pissed at you" Cody yelled. He never yells he must be really pissed. I don't want to be all nosey but I kind of want to know why their fighting. I move closer to the door to hear better. 

"So fucking what Lola? So what look what you have been doing all this time buying drugs AND selling them. How is liking April so much worse? I've had enough of you get out!" 

"You're going to regret this shes' just a freak I bet you haven't even seen how ugly her scars are!"

Holy shit what in the world is going on here. I don't think I should hear anymore of this. I quickly put my shoes on and I walked fast out of the house before they could pull me into their shit. 

Once I got outside April and Ash were pulling into the driveway. I hop into the back seat fast. 

"What's the hurry?" Ash said.

"Lola and Cody are fighting lets go to the park and I'll tell you all the beef" 

-------------------------------------

sorry guys this chapter took long and is short sorry :c