His Little Kitty

When we finally arrived at the mansion everybody stared at us.. I sighed and got off him even though I was afriad of the other servants seeing me and ran into my room. I heard Ciel and Sebastian talking, "how is she.." Ciel asked. That's all I heard, I got dressed and plopped on my bed. I cried into my pillow, that's when Sebastian came into my room and sat in the bed. "Is something wrong, (y/n)?" He asked quitetly. I smiled and tried to hold back the tears, he smiled and wiped them off my cheeks. I grabbed his hand and tried to smile, I closed my eyes and soon as I did, I felt soft lips touch mine. It was gentle not a really deep kiss, I blushed and looked at him and shook. "The truth is, (y/n) is that I love you.." He said holding my hands. I grabbed him and pushed him down onto the bed and kissed him hard on the lips. He laughed quietly and said, "your better than I thought you would be.." I smiled. "But to be honest, (y/n).. I've been wanting to tell you something.." I nodded. "I'm actually a demon, and I made a contract with my Young Master.." My eyes widened. I laughed a she looked at me, he tilted his head. "I've always known that, Sebastian.. Your not like other humans.." I said laughing. He held my hand, and hugged me tightly. He put his finger on his lips and on mine and said, "how about we keep this our little secret, ok?" I smiled and nodded.