New Freinds...

i lived on the streets of London, I never got along with people and was used to surviving on my own. People called me a monster because I had (a wierd hair color), and my (strange eye color). But one day it all changed, it was a rainy day and I was just trying to find a place to sleep when I saw a man in a black tailcoat with red eyes and black raven hair smile at me and give me a motion to come over there. I sighed and went over, I had a knife in my pocket in case he tried to rape me or do anything bad. "I was wondering if you would like a job at the Phantomhive manor?" He said smiling. I looked at him superised, "you don't even know me and your letting a stranger work in a mansion?" I yelled. He nodded, 'what is this man?' I thought. He pulled me into a carrige and gave me a maid's dress. I sighed when we got there, the mansion was huge with flowers everywhere. It was beautiful sight, a young man with white hair and red eyes with a tailcoat also ran up to me and barked. I gasped as he pounced on me, "get off me!" I yelled. The man smirked and told the person, 'Pluto' to get off me.. When we got in side, there were three other servants smiling and looking at me. "My name is Sebastian, these are the other Phantomhive servants." They smiled and waved their hands around. He gave me a maids dress and I went upstairs and put them on. I sighed and walked out slowly, I blushed. The woman with the glasses smiled as her mouth dropped when she saw me, "what is it?" I said tilting my head. "You look so pretty! My name is Mey- Rin, it's nice to meet you!" I smiled and waved my hands. A small young man ran up the stairs and yelled in my face, "I'm Finny, it's nice to meet you!" He said laughing. I gasped and sighed, "it's nice to meet you, too.." I said smiling. The other one just smiled and went into the kitchen, I smiled. "My lord would like to see you now.." Sebastian said still smiling.. I went into this small room with a young man about 14 putting out a chess set, "you must be, (Y/N).. I'm Ciel Phantomhive the Earl of the Funtomhive Company." I nodded and sat next to the chess board, I nodded and smirked. He smirked and said, "I'm sure you will be a great addition unlike those three morons out there." I laughed quietly and said, "trust me, I already knew they were all idiots.." Ciel and Sebastian looked at each other and smirked..