Missions

It was early in the mornning, it's been a couple weeks since Ive been working in the mansion. Sebastian is always looking at me funny. I now have to go on these so called, 'missions' from the queen. This one is about a suspicion about an abandoned house being used for black market auctions. When we got over to the house, it smelled like rotten flesh and had mold and moss all in it. I threw up a little bit and Sebastian just smirked, he can be nice but really scary. We decided to go different ways, Ciel went with Sebastian and I went alone.. When I saw a room with a dim light I decided to go in it, that's when the door slammed and locked by its own will. That's when I turned around and was hit upside the head, everything went black and I couldn't sleep. When I woke up I was naked with a blindfold on and handcuffs. I head people whispering and this one man shouting, I tried to stand up but I couldnt. Was I drugged, I fell on my butt and felt people staring at me and laughing. I sighed, "I'm not going to cry.." I mumbled. That's when I heard screaming and people running around, I sifhed and payed on the floor. If this was the end for me, that's let me at it.. Everything went quiet and I heard someone open the cage, I tried to kick them away even though I couldn't see, I heard the person laugh quietly, it was Sebastian! He picked me up and placed me down, he untied my blindfold and broke my handcuffs. I smirked as he looked at my boobs, I blushed and covered them up with my hands. He smiled, "no need..." He hugged me tightly, "I'm so sorry, (Y/N).." He whispered in my ear.. "It's ok.." I said trying to hold back the tears, even though Sebastian was scary he was so kind to me.. He picked me up and said, "the truth is, (y/n).. I love you.." He kissed my forehead and I fell asleep quietly in his arms..