4

- 3rd. Pov. The Day the Six of Them Meet -

the park beside Ming-Kit's Apartment

"I'm just so confused by this whole thing," Kit said as he finished explaining to Ming what he, Beam, and Pha talked about a few days ago. 

"I'm still trying to figure out how you and I just found out we're mates after knowing each other for at least ten years," Ming said.

"The universe is weird P'," Kit said and Ming nodded agreeing. 

"Do you have all your papers? You and Forth are still talking business, right?" Kit asked and Ming shook his head. 

"We'll talk about it later," Ming said. 

A car pulled up across the street from them and ForthBeam got out of the car and grabbed the food they brought for everyone. They called everyone here, they might-as-well feed them too. Beam was struggling to carry everything and Forth helped him before everything went falling. Ming and Kit smiled watching the two before getting up and helping them carry everything over to their spot. 

"Beam, this is Ming, Ming this is Beam," Kit introduced them officially and Ming smiled. Beam would've hugged him but Forth held him back. 

"You can't be jealous," Beam said and looked up at Forth who just shook his head and kept Beam away from the other two. Forth is very possessive and the jealous type. Beam just pouted but stayed on Forth's lap once the older sat down. 

"Anyway, where's Pha?" Beam asked and Kit had no idea. 

"I'm here," Pha said walking up to the small group. Kit and Beam smiled and Pha just waved to the two new guys. There was a small boy following Pha who looked scared of the new people. 

"This is Wayo," Pha said and grabbed Yo's hand bringing him closer to the group. 

"He's very shy," Pha added. Yo refused to look at the new people and sat on Pha's lap hiding his face in Pha's neck so no one could 'see him' and he couldn't see them. 

"Anyway, so the we all know that we're SMs right? Just in couples not as a group," Beam asked and everyone nodded. 

"Kit and I know that we are, and I'm sure Forth and Ming are too, they just haven't tested it yet," Beam said.

"So, you two test it," Kit said to Ming and Forth who couldn't seem to take a hint. 

Ming's mark is on his hand - Forth's is on his chest, so Ming sat beside Forth and put his hand on the mark. Instantly their colours became the same 'darkness' as Kit and Beam's. Ming and Beam then tested it and Forth and Kit tested it- the same thing happened except ALL of their colours got even darker - but not fully 'done' yet. 

"They got darker, but not 'done' yet," Pha said once the four of them sat back down. 

"Now we need to test if you two are our missing pieces," Ming said. Pha nodded and tried to stand up to move closer, but Yo wouldn't move. Yo was asleep and had a 'death-grip' on Pha. He wouldn't wake up any time soon so Pha told them to move to them. 

"Mine is on my hand, Yo's is on his face," Pha said. Ming and Pha went first, Ming's colour got even darker - but still not done - Pha's got darker as well. 

They all continued this until Forth and Yo were the last to try it. Yo had woken up as Pha was moving him over to Forth's lap. Yo whined and tried to go back to Pha but Forth held onto him a little tighter. 

"Just lay down Yo, you'll be fine," Pha said and Yo nodded and laid down - his mark directly on top of Forth's. 

It was done. The colours were finally the darkest shade they could get - it was confirmed - the six of them are all Soul Mates. 

"I'm not moving anytime soon, I hope you know that," Yo mumbled so quietly that only Forth could hear him. 

"It's alright, go back to sleep Yo," Forth said and Yo nodded and fell asleep almost instantly. 

"So, boyfriends?" Ming asked. 

"We're kind of stuck for life so... yeah," Beam said and everyone was still trying to process this. 

"How long have you guys known?" Pha asked Forth and Beam. 

"Ten years, right?" Forth asked Beam - Beam nodded. 

"We found out on my 16th birthday, my sister had thrown cake at me and then pushed me into Forth, our marks touched and here we are," Beam said. 

"How old are you guys? We literally know nothing about each other," Kit said. 

"I'm 30 and Beam is 26," Forth said and everyone looked at Forth shocked. 

"I thought you were younger," Kit said and Beam just kind of laughed. 

"Everyone thinks he's 25, damn genetics, why can I have those?" Beam said and pouted. 

"I'm 29 and Kit's 23," Ming said. 

"Yo's 21, I'm 25," Pha said and looked at him surprised. 

"I thought he was like 18," Forth said and looked down at Yo who was sleeping on his lap still. 

"He's smaller than he should be, I'm not sure why though," Pha said. 

"Up until a few days ago him and I were enemies, our families don't get along," Pha said.

The six boys spent the rest of the day talking, eating, and trying to get to know each other better and get closer.