7

- 3rd. Pov. -

At PhaYo's Dorm

Yo walked into the building with Pha - the other four following behind.

"Can you guys wait here?" Pha asked and pointed to a loft-type area just across the way from their dorm room. The other four nodded and sat on the couch there before PhaYo left.

Yo unlocked the door and walked in to find his father packing his things into boxes.

"What are you doing?"  Yo asked. He was very calm and quiet, scared of making his father angry - and scared he had scared the old man.

"Did you not get my text?" His father asked and Yo shook his head.

"I only got the one asking where I was," Yo said and looked down at the floor. He was too scared to look at the old man.

"Well, my second text said that you're moving out of the dorms," His father said.

"Where will I live?" Yo asked. Pha was sitting on his bed listening.

"With your Soul Mates of course," His father said.

"What?" Yo was confused on how his father knew.

"Phana here, called me this morning and explained the situation, it only makes sense for you two to go and live with the others,"

Yo couldn't believe how... well his father was taking this. He thought he would've been rude and angry about everything.

Pha got up and stood behind Yo and ruffled his hair.

"So I'm not being disowned? Or cut off? You're not mad at all?" Yo asked and looked up at his father with his puppy eyes.

"Not at all, you're my only son, my only child - I would never get rid of you. Not like your mother did, you can't lose both your parents,"

Yo nodded and was having a mental debate on whether or not to hug his father. Wayo and his father have never been close, not since he was very little (birth till the age of six). Once he turned seven he was handed over to a nanny and he rarely saw his father until his final year of high school. Even then, he still didn't speak to his father much - the longest conversation they've ever had in the last fifteen years was when Yo was applying to schools, they fought for two weeks about his major - they agreed on the school, but fought on a major. Yo wanted theatre arts, his father wanted science. So now Yo is a science major with a minor in theatre.

Yo decided to hug the old man - who was taken aback, but smiled and hugged his son.

"You haven't hugged me since you were five," The old man said.

"We haven't really been on good terms since I was five," Yo said and Pha left the room to let them talk. He went to hang out with the others.

"Well, let's finish up packing so you can go home with your Soul Mates," His father said and helped his son and Pha pack up their room.