¡Primero De Abril!

(A/N - Happy late April 1st! Hope you enjoy mates!)

Dan

  He lives on pulling pranks on you, but just makes sure that he doesn't hurt you physically or mentally. Good boi, good boi.

Hosuh

  He's only pulled a prank on you once, and he immediately regretted it. His precious soul thought he took it WAY  too far, but you were perfectly fine, he just felt so bad.

Stephen 

  Stephen has known you for most your lives, so he knows that behind your rough exterior, there's a fragile little bitch. Basically, he doesn't pull pranks on you anymore.

  But he's really tempted to sometimes-

Jay

  Jya loves pranking you, he just doesn't like the aftermath. Whenever he plays a prank on you, you give him the silent treatment as a punishment. He's learned to not do it, because you are fine with staying quiet for two days, and this man needs to hear your voice multiple times a day.

Ann

  Ann doesn't really pull pranks on you because she knows that she'll feel really bad for you, and treats you with 10x the love. But, there are some times she pulls pranks on you, but it's obvious they're just jokes and filled with love.

JoCat

  He really enjoys pulling innocent pranks on you, but feels pretty guilty afterwards and makes sure to show you a lot of love and care. Precious boio.