{XI}Separation

❌CHAPTER XI⭕
Separation

You woke up, stretching your arms out when you saw a paper on the window. You took it down and it read:

_________________________________
Come to the alley as soon as you read this.

-Juuzou😁
_________________________________

You were confused but you went over to the alley as he requested. You snuck past Lea to slept on the couch and out the door.
Juuzou was playing with one of his knives, until he saw you walk in. He grinned a little, but not as much as he usually did. "Hey, what's with the note?"
"I'm going on an expedition somewhere far, we may not be able to see each other for some time."
"Yeah.. after this I might have to go back home, too." You admitted.
"So what's that gonna mean for us, huh?" He asked.
"I don't know.. We'll see what happens.

It was just like Lea talked about, our differences do separate us..

"But all I know is that we're not over--" You were cut off by his lips on yours. "We're not over, we'll find each other again." He showed his stitched hand. "Just like how he found each other back at the 11th ward."
"Y- yeah.." You nodded.

❌⭕❌⭕

You stood at a vending machine where they appointed to meet you.
"Where are they, it's been a half hour already."
"Oh, heya there!" A voice said. It was Hide, not like you knew who he was.
"Oh, hi.." You wore a fake smile and greeted him.
"Kinda late to be out here, don't ya think?" He said, putting money in the vending machine.
"I should be saying the same for you.."
"Just enjoying the night." He said as he retrieved his beverage and sat on the pavement.
"It's so bitter.." He commented. Not that you'd know what it would taste like or anything.
"

You've met her before, haven't you?"
"Who, Rize? Yeah but I don't exactly have fond memories of her."
Jason cracked a finger, "She won't get away from me this time."
"And you talk too loudly.." You revealed yourseof from beside the vending machine.
"What took you guys so long?"
"Perfection takes time, honey." Naki passed a finger on his well done eyebrows.
"I can take that as you pinpointed her location?"
"Yes, I have. Now let's go before we look any more shadier than we already are.." You led them away.