Reunited 6

"Did you like breakfast?" He asks. I did enjoy actually it was thoughtful of him. 

" Yea it was good. Thanks again Jasp". I notice he's trying to make small talk but it's just me your best friend since like forever. Maybe he's being slightly awkward from what happened back at the house. Personally, it was odd but was that really on his mind.

"You're trying out for football again this year?" I look towards him. His eyebrows crease and face is questionable.

" I was thinking about that Sage and maybe not but I don't know I was thinking about basketball for this year." He sucks his teeth.

" You're going to great at both sports whether you choose football or basketball because your that talented in what you do" I smile as he smiles back.

" Aww thanks, pickle". I can't with this boy he is too much.

" Jasp shut uppp" I laugh at him. He's so goofy and plays around too much.

" Alright but enough of me. You trying out for track?" He turns the corner arriving at our school.

" I'm most likely going to for track but it's not until spring so" I get my backpack and open my door.  We arrive at school and the group is already waiting for us.

" That's good are you going to join a club in the meantime?" He asks while handing my water bottle. " Yea I was going to join the service club it's just giving food to the homeless it's fun and I enjoy seeing their faces light up. Can you join with me?" This isn't usually Jasper's thing but it could start being his thing. We walk up to the group.

" Yea I'll do it with you" he smiles.

" Where have you guys been?" Aria looks at me with a funny stank eye.

" Girl i need to talk to you". Nia pulls my arm away from the group.

" What's up?" 

" Blake if you don't shut up" Aria yells at Blake.

" Are you dating Jasper?" Nia asks.

" Come on Nia I would tell you if I was dating Jasper and no I'm not". I look at Jasper and he looks directly at me. 

" Blake give me my book back!" Aria tries to jump to get her book from Blake. 

" Blake give it back," Nia tells him and he gives Aria her book. They are very distracting.

" Ok, Sage I only didn't tell you just because I wasn't ready to honestly. I was caught up being in love with him that I forgot to mention it" She says. She seems very genuine and she loves him. I can tell because there was this other time she didn't tell me something about this boy that I thought she liked. I wasn't sure if they were in a relationship. What they had was apparently serious that and she distanced herself from me. No more late phones calls, laughing in class, and the gossip of Mrs. Parker's disgustingly fingernails that had dirt underneath them. She promised that it"ll never happen again but who am I kidding she didn't even tell me about the guy she was dating which is crazy and doesn't make any sense at all because I wouldn't do the same to her.

" Let's talk about this later maybe if that's ok because were about to be late at any second," I say to her. I hope I didn't sound too insensitive I just don't want any of us to be late plus now is not the best time to talk. 

" Yea it's fine" Nia assures.

" Guys come on we're gonna be late" Aria shouts. We walk to our classes while I see Jasper walking up to me going to our first class.

" Hey what was that about?" He looks at my eyes.

" Nothing important really" I scoff as we walk into class. My classes go pretty fast and lunch rolls by.

Chapter 7 will be uploaded soon and tell me what you guys think in the comments. Thanks have a wonderful day!