─ 07 :: ❝ATRIUM❞

— THEY SAY LOOKS CAN KILL.
SAY I'M CUTE, AND I'LL KILL YOU.

ayyy its our boy cycloneanyway- THIRD PERSON POV!also thank you for 200 reads!

anyway- THIRD PERSON POV!
also thank you for 200 reads!

"hey solar, why do you keep on using the name cyrus instead of telling her your real name?" cyclone asks, standing beside the mafia member as they walk together around the spacious garden

"hey solar, why do you keep on using the name cyrus instead of telling her your real name?" cyclone asks, standing beside the mafia member as they walk together around the spacious garden. "aren't you both practically friends now?"

"friend?" solar stops walking, and cyclone nearly hit his face against his brother's back, "a girl that weak can't be considered as an ally, or even a friend."

cyclone quietly rolls his eyes at the plain answer, "just admit that you do want to be friends with her," he jogs to catch up with the other boy's fast walking speed and continues, "you have too much pride!"

"pride, huh?" solar harrumphed coldly, "watch your mouth."

the blue-eyed boy surrenders, and caves in into silence as the both of them enters the gates of the mansion. they stepped in, solar brushing past the butler- unlike cyclone, who greeted the old man and did their daily handshake. 

"you're rad, old man." he grins widely.

soon after, the butler joins them without a sound. next to him, the cheery boy kept on talking about what he and his brother ice did on patrol the other day, "it was so quick! he was like bang! pow pow! and then before the deer could even step on our pavement- it got shot!" his eyes waters slightly, "that poor animal. i wish ice would respect them more."

he snuck a glance to solar, who said nothing, his face expressionless and unreadable. it has always been that way ever since he got into power, dethroning the past mafia leader. there was now less staff than there used to be, and the hallways got even darker, colder and menacing.

sometimes even cyclone wished that he wasn't born in this part of the family. the tasks forced on him was a burden; being in two groups, both attack and defense, often times would wear his energy out. despite some of his brothers being there to help him, his strength is getting alot weaker.

he pushes the dark thoughts away and plasters on a smile. regardless of it all, solar had been the person to save their family from being caught just because of a simple mistake. at least there was something to smile about, in all the distraught thrown at him by the world.

the walk to the atrium was so quiet. all three people are used to living cautiously. you could hear a single pin drop, or the sound of wind blowing outside.

"you guys are late."

cyclone turns swiftly around, eyes widening slightly, "oh.. you're.. back?" he asks hesitantly, his voice lower than usual. "it's.. nice seeing you here."

"mission was aborted. stupid agents couldn't handle a single basilica cannon." the boy in front of him tore his gaze away, separating the only bond they had. he clicks his tongue in distaste, dragging a finger across his eyebrow cut, "nice to see you around here too."

biting his lip nervously, cyclone manages an awkward smile before entering the hall, finding that solar had been long gone inside. he finds himself in a seat, far away from the person he just interacted with. he really didn't want to be here, in front of his other responsible brothers-

"AY YO! CYCLONE!' never mind that, his day just got better.

he inhales slowly, mustering up all the energy he has to face the only people he could ever consider as caring brothers. "hey guys!" he chirps happily, purposely ignoring the boring stares from other people that just came in.

 "hey guys!" he chirps happily, purposely ignoring the boring stares from other people that just came in

real short chapter. i promise that next will be longer. what do yall want next btw??

like more solar x reader or
gang gang 🤙👌💪👐🦵🤟
(give me a solid answer, no maybe's.)