Talking to him

I stumbled to my room and took off my dress and shoes and plopped onto my bed. I layed on my stomach with my face on the pillow. I heard my door open and it was Luke. "Hey cutie." I giggled "no u the cutie." He laughed.

"You had a lot to drink!" He said concerned. "I got you some ibuprofen for the morning along with a few other things for the hangover." "Come cuddle meeeee." I said smiling. He layed down with me and I fell asleep.

When I woke up he wasn't there. I was a bit sad but I knew if he hadn't gone to sleep in his room Jessie would've been mad.

I slipped on some ripped jeans and a black crop top throwing my hair in a side braid. Ugh I feel like shit. I went downstairs for breakfast. "Hey Jessie." "Aubrie what are you wearin!!" Jessie yelled. I laughed a bit. "Silly it's just clothes." Luke looked at me and wasn't very happy he threw his hoodie at me. "Wear this or change." I put his hoodie on and sighed. I was actually happy to wear it.

I went outside on the balcony. Luke followed. "Don't dress like that Jessie gets mad." I smiled. "Also about yesterday?" "What about yesterday." I said. "Oh you don't remember never mind."

I giggled "of course I remember kissing you because I wanted to do that the second I layed eyes on you." He blushed. "Wait really?" "Yes of course." He kissed me. I kissed him back but quickly pulled away. "Jessie is right inside she'll kill me." He laughed. "Does it look like I care. She will kill me not you." I looked at him. "But I don't want her to kill you Luke."

We walked back inside and Jessie smiled at me. "What?" I said. "Nothing it's just that you and Luke are cute together." "Jessie you can't say that your his babysitter." I said laughing. "Not fair." Luke said grinning at me.

"Well Jessie if you think we are so cute together-" He stopped mid sentence and kissed me. I pulled away even though I didn't want to. Luke looked at me and frowned. Jessie looked confused. I looked down at my feet. "Aubrie, I heard about last night, about the party Emma was gossiping to her friend on the phone." I looked up at her. "I'm sorry for drinking." "You're grounded but I also wanted to tell you I know you were all over Luke last night so just go for it."

I looked at Luke. "I'm sorry." "It's okay." I smiled at him and he smiled back. "Why don't you two go somewhere it's early yet and it's good to get out the house." Jessie suggested.