The party.

I'm at the party with Luke and Emma. It wasn't even a whole minute before they ditched me. Wow i see a lot of people. No one I knew. I made it over to the table and grabbed something to drink. I figured minus well have fun. I didn't realize it was alcohol at first but then I kept drinking. A really cute boy looked at me. "You might wanna take it slow on the drinks." I laughed "it's fine I used to drink a bit back home." "Back home where are you from?" I walked away he seemed boring.

I saw Luke talking to girls I felt my heart sink a bit and I kept drinking. Next thing I knew I was dancing on strangers. Threw it back on a few people. Some boy even invited me upstairs but I declined.

I walked over to Luke. "L-Luke?" "Yes Aubrie?" He responded. I pulled him close and kissed him. Boy was I wasted. He kisses me back I was shocked but I was making out with him. Finally when he pulled away I just stared at his lips. I ran my fingers down his arm.

"Damn Aubrie! Where'd you learn to kiss like that." "Shh i know what a guy wants!" I said flirting and winked at him. I walked away and he began to follow me. "Well....do you know I want you?" He asked. I giggled. "Now I do."

He pulled me in and kissed me everyone watched shockingly. The popular cute boy never dating anyone finally makes his move. What a gossip story.

We walked outside to the hot tub. "Oh no I didn't bring a swimsuit!" I said laughing as I took off my dress to reveal my maroon laced bra and panties. My belly button piercing exposed to everyone.

They all began looking at me. Luke became jealous. "Get in." He said. I jumped in and sat on his lap. I can tell he wanted more. I whispered in his ear "kiss me hottie." He kissed me and we made out for a while.

He said Emma was coming so I quickly got out and put my dress on. We had to leave. I am drunk off my ass. I looked at Luke and winked. I acted fine and we went back to the penthouse.