Meeting The Ross's

We got to the Penthouse. Everyone was sitting down on the couch. I looked at them and smiled. Jessie introduced me to everyone, but she said Luke wasn't there he was at his friends house.

Zuri was really funny. She reminds me of my old friend Gabby from back home. I looked at Emma. "Hey Emma why don't you take her to the park show her around." Jessie said. I smiled.
"Sure." Emma said forcing a smile as she got done texting someone.

We walked to the park. Emma looked at me and said "I'm going to meet up with some friends have fun here." She laughed and mumbled "loser." I sat down on the bench and thought about already wanting to go home.

I texted Jessie. "Hey. Emma left me to hangout with her friends. Kinda bored." He replied "Luke will pick you up he's on his way home anyways." Oh great I thought to myself. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see a really cute boy standing there. "Oh uh hey?" "I'm Luke. Your Jessie's sister right?"

"Yeah it's Aubrie." I smiled at him. "That's a pretty name. Sorry about Emma she think she's all that sometimes." I laughed "It's fine." We started walking back to the penthouse.

"So Aubrie play any sports?" "Actually I played Volleyball." "Played? Why don't you anymore?" I laughed. "Back home I got kicked off the team." He laughed. His laugh was so friendly. I could feel myself falling for him. "Aubrie?" "Oh uh sorry I was kicked off because they weren't fair to some of the girls and I told them how it was." He smiled "Good."

We got back to the Penthouse. I sat on the couch waiting for dinner. I got scared seeing a very large lizard? Luke laughed. "RAVI! Come get Mrs. Kipling." I looked at Luke. "So no dogs or Cats just a very large lizard?" He nodded. "Yep."

"Aubrie. Luke. Ravi. Zuri. Dinner!" Jessie yelled l. Emma was still out with friends. Luke walked to the kitchen and I followed behind. "So since Aubrie is new here why don't we let her get to know us?" Ravi suggested. Luke kicked his chair and laughed "Nerd." "Luke don't be rude." Jessie said.

"I think Ravi has a good idea." Jessie said. We all laughed. "Sure ask anything." I said kinda nervous. "Are you in advanced classes?" Ravi asked. "Nope I could never do all that smarts." "Do you have imaginary friends?" Zuri asked me. "No i don't." I said smiling.

I couldn't keep my eyes off of Luke he was so damn cute. I got up and went to the theater they have. I sat down and put on a movie. I wanted to be alone so that I could enjoy some free time.

Luke came in and sat next to me. "Hey cutie!" He said. "It's Aubrie." I said laughing. "I know, but you are cute." I blushed. "Thanks." "You should come to Brads party tonight. I'll be going." "Oh Um I'm not the party type." "Jessie thinks it'll be good for you come on please?" He said begging. "Fine." I said smiling he kissed me on the cheek. "Good."