slaves and secrets

(JORGE GRIFFIN POV)

I was on my way home and I reached into my bag to see...a love letter?
I was reading the letter but it was a stupid chain letter, I was reading this on the middle of an intersection until I got hit by a van.

~the next week~

I still went to school as school patrol and I had to inspect the student's bags. I saw a desk filled with the same chain letter I got, it was the desk of Lillie Wells, so I thought I would bring her to my house to know her better.

(LILLIE WELLS POV)

I was on my way home until Jorge's friend, Benjamin stopped me. He brought me to a house I've never seen before.

When I went inside I saw Jorge in his room, Chase's pictures were scattered around his room with the chain letter I gave on his hand.

"hey you, we need to talk" Jorge said.

"a-about what?" I said shivering.

"About this letter that I know you sent" he shouted. He came closer to me and pinned me against the wall.

There was a long pause until he broke it.
"Which singer do you like?" He asked holding up a photo of BTS 😗

I was caught off guard by his question. "W-what? K-Kim Seokjin 💜" I replied trying to not face him.

"Your birthday?" He said.

"March 20" I said but this time confused and more calm.

"Good, you're telling the truth." He said.

"I know you sent that chain letter because of him." He whisphered holding up a photo of Chase.

"I had to, i-im sorry" I said softly.

"Let's...be friends" Jorge said walking away from me.

I was so confused but I still agreed on it.

In Jorge's dictionary, friend means unconditional devotion like doing his homework and cleaning his room.

In order to protect Chase I'm willing to listen to Jorge and be his slave.

"Ate one sesame noodle, but the dressing should be separated by the noodles and veggie tofu soup but have the spring onions on the sesame noodles, thanks" I said. That's Jorge's lunch everyday.

"If the veggie tofu soup doesn't have spring onions, why have it on the noodles? Give me another one" Jorge commanded.

It's around lunch break and I'm trying to find Jorge to give his math book.

"Lets go to the skating rink" He said

"W-what are you talking about? I cannot skip class I'm going now" I said trying to get away from him

"Trust me, if you've never skipped class in a uniform, you're going to regret it in the future" He said grabbing my wrist.

I cannot skate, but we went anyway.

~sometime later~

When we went back to school, the principal saw us skipping class and we're now in the office.

"Ms. Wells, I know you're innocent. If you tell me what happened in the skating rink, I won't give you a demerit" The principal said.

I started stuttering until I saw Jorge behind the principal crumpling a photo of Chase.

"I-I dont remember. Everything w-was a blur" I said.

"Good, you could have gotten hurt, now your punishment is 10 hours of pool cleaning" the principal said.

I just thanked him and left.
When I left the office I saw Chase.
I hid behind a plant.
When I saw he went right past me I left quietly but my friends were screaming coming to me.

"Lillie! Why were you in the office with Jorge?" Haven, my friend said.

I tried to shush them because Chase is literally behind me.

"Oh oh I got it! How many words?" My other friend, Heather said.

I pointed to Chase behind me

"Chase! Chase what?" Then after a few hand gestures..

"Oh, We can't let Chase see you" and then we celebrated.

"Lillie Wells?" Chase said behind me.

My face dropped while my friends were leaving me with him.
After a few seconds I faced him

"I didn't know you were good at skating, maybe next time we can go together."
He said.
I cant stop smiling while me and my friends were celebrating.

"Lillie, Chase Rivera just asked you out and he knows your name!!" We celebrated.

I was cleaning the pool as a punishment. I was so happy that Chase asked me out until I heard a familiar voice coming from the locker rooms.

"What if the school finds out about us? You know that's not allowed" it was Addison.

"Don't worry about it, I'm the father, I'll take care of everything" Chase said.

I can't believe it. They're...in a relationship? After he just asked me out?

I was in shock until they were going my way. I jumped into the pool so they won't see me.

I stayed in there and it felt like forever until a hand grabbed my wrist pulling me up. It was Jorge, but I didn't know that because I almost died.

Soon when I started I was on the rooftop all dried up and there was Jorge.

"Good, you're awake now. Drink this" He said while bringing something to me.

"What even is this? I'm not drinking that" I said trying to get the bottle away from me.

"I insist. If you haven't drank beer in your uniform-"

"I will regret it in the future, yes I know" I interrupted him grabbing the bottle.

"You wrote this?" I said pointing to a paper filled with poems

"You like Addison Tharp?" I said while reading his poem.

"Dear Addison Tharp, When you were trying the hairpin yesterday, I really longed to touch the beautiful black hair of yours!" Was written in the paper.

"You're so sick, qouting lyrics, you really suck" I said jokingly.

Seems he didn't like my joke.

"Now we're both kind of 'Association of the Dumped' members!" I said trying to fix the problem.

"For the first time, I think you're clever. Let's help them break up" Jorge said pulling me closer.

"If you help me chase Addison Tharp, wouldn't that make your Chase single again?" He added.

I thought about it, then we were in a mission.

Long story short, I caught footage of them being together and them being flirty together, soon Jorge brought the footage to the principal, then the school forced Chase and Addison to break up.
Turns out that Chase was a "father" because of a dog, then the school forced them to bring the dog back to the vet.
But we didn't succed on chasing their hearts.

"I think we should give up, Addison & Chase will never be attracted to us" I said.

"There is no such word as give up" Jorge said.