Ch. 14

Yuyuki and everyone else starred at the mysterious pink frilly girl who was standing between Ryuko and Uzu.
'Who the heck is she?' Yuyuki wondered
"Sanageyama, get out of there!!" Satsuki commanded
"Why does Lady Satsuki sound so panicked?" Gamagori asked and they all starred at her
"I've never seen her lose it before" Nonon said
"Wow, that girl's totally cute" Mako said
"There's no data on her" Inumuta said tapping away at his computer
"What? But you have info on everyone" Yuyuki said as she looked at his screen to see a picture of the girl with the words NO DATA all of over the screen.

"Who in the hell is that chick?" Ryuko asked as she changed back to normal
"What is the meaning of this, Nui Harime?" Satsuki asked, and the girl giggled.
"This isn't fair  Lady Satsuki" she said in a high pitch voice, "why didn't you tell me you were doing something this fun today?"
"I'm not obligated to tell you anything" Satsuki replied
"Don't be like that. I thought you and I were way closer" Nui Harime replied, "Like two peas in a pod"

Nonon and Ira started sending Nui Harime death glares. Meanwhile Yuyuki was just confused. Yeah she didn't care much about Satsuki when they were kids, but because of Nonon she had to be with her almost through out their whole childhood. So, wouldn't they have seen this Nui Harime back then?

"Who are you trying to fool, you associate with no one" Satsuki replied
"You're as breath taking as ever!" Nui Harime said, "your icy stare and icy skin are simply ravishing! My fingers will be tingling for the rest of the day!"
Uzu suddenly pointed his kendo sword at Nui Harime, "I'm not gonna let anyone get in the way of my fight with Matoi, so move it!" he ordered and Yuyuki actually swallowed a lump that formed in her throat
"Sorry luv, can't do that" Nui replied, "Might as well have a seat cause I'm fighting her next" she said making Ryuko hum in confusion
"I said, get out of my way!" Uzu yelled as he raised his sword and swung it down, only for it to be blocked by a pink frilly umbrella.
"What!?"
"The hell!?" Ira yelled
"She blocked a three-star?" Inumuta questioned
"Without a uniform?" Nonon added
"No way! How'd she do that?" Ryuko questioned
Yuyuki's concern only grew, "I have a bad feeling" she mmumbled

"Gosh, this won't do" Nui Harime said, "I was hoping you'd be more fun but you're not"
Uzu growled and raised his blade again, "Finishing move: Isshin Zenzanken!!" He was about to land the blow when suddenly Nui struck her pinkie in his regelia, "huh?" Yuyuki's eyes widened
"Go back to being a naked monkey, sweetie" Nui Harime sung and pulled out her pinkie and a red thread was pulled out.
Suddenly, his regelia broke apart and Yuyuki gasped as she stood up
"Impossible!" Uzu cried
Then Nui Harime hit him hard enough to send him flying off the edge. "UZU!!" Yuyuki cried as tears started forming in her eyes
"Darn, he fell down" Nui said, "Oh well!"

"A three-star uniform unraveled by pulling one thread?" Ira questioned
"How can that be?" Inumuta added
"What do you mean 'how' isn't it your job to explain this sort of thing?" Nonon said pointing at the blue haired boy
Inumuta only picked up his glasses, "Right, but I can't analyze something without any data" he explained
"I know, I know" Mako spoke up, "It's the red thread of fate! Connecting the pinkies of people destined for each other!"
"Hello, clothes don't have pinkies, you doofus" Nonon said
"But there was a red string, didn't you see it?"
"Zip it, underachiever"
"Don't talk to her like that Nonon!" Yuyuki yelled, shocking her pink haired twin, especailly since she called her by her name.

"That was one of your goku uniforms, huh Lady Satsuki" Nui Harime said as she rocked back and forth, "I thought it would be more durable" she hummed, "Don't you think the stitching's a little weak for combat?"
"She severed its Banshi" Satsuki said angered
"But no one can spot the Banshi at a glance, not to mention sever it in an instant!" Yuyuki heard Shiro from Inumuta's computer
"What are you talking about? What's a Banshi?" Inumuta asked
"It's a life fiber that's been infused with the will to become clothing" Shiro explained, "The thread that's key to creating a goku uniform. It had multiple layers of defenses to keep it safe from attack. Why, even when Matoi's kamui absorbs life fibers, the Banshi's the last to go, and for anyone to find one so quickly, then pull it out and cut it, is inconceivable!"

"You see! It is the red thread of fate!" Mako said
"Don't pat yourself on the back too hard, underachiever" Nonon repaid annoyed
"It's Mako. Mako Mankanshoku!" she replied right when Yuyuki was gonna yell again, "I might be an underachiever, but I still have a name"
"Mako" Yuyuki sweat dropped
"Did you just admit to being an underachiever?" Ira asked, " you have spirit, Mankanshoku"

"You don't mind if I step in, do you, Lady Satsuki?" Nui Harime asked
"Are you asking for permission?"
"Of course! I've never ever disobeyed you before, have I?"

Ryuko glared at them, "God, whatever. Could we just do this already?"
Yuyuki blinked and her eyebrows knitted together in concern, "Ryuko"
"If I have to go through her to get to you, Satsuki Kiryuin, I don't give a damn who she is"

"Suit yourself then" Satsuki scoffed as she walked to her chair

An air horn blew and the leader board changed from 'Ryuko Motoi vs Uzu Sanageyama' to 'Ryuko Matoi vs Nui Harime'

"Don't you have a goku uniform?" Ryuko asked as she walked closer to the center
"Oh,I don't wear such crude things" She replied and was suddenly behind Ryuko, "But enough about me. Let's have a look at your kamui" Ryuko gasped as she turned to look at her, "I hope your not holding back just because I'm dressed like this. Didn't you see? I defeated that goku uniform just now, don't you worry! You can cut loose with your kamui's power all you want!" She sung and she pointed her pinkie to Ryuko's forehead, "Still on the fence about it? In that case, wanna see something neat?" she asked as she moved back and pulled something out of her dress. a Half , purple, scissor blade. "Ta-Da!"

Yuyuki's eyes widened as she and Ryuko gasped, "That's.."
"Yep! It's the other half of your scissors! I got them from your dear dead daddy!" Nui Harime replied happily
"It was you? You did it?"
"Uh huh! Totally! I'm the one who killed him"

Yuyuki gasped and covered her mouth. She wasn't with them when Ryuko explained her past to Mako, but Ryuko did explain to her why she was looking for the other half of her blade and why she thinks it was Satsuki Kiryuin.
Suddenly, she saw something fly off Ryuko's glove as she screamed

"YOU BITCH!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know it's not much, and I have no excuse. With this quarantine stuff going on I've been trying to keep my anxiety and stress in check, otherwise I don't know what I'll do. Anyway, once I'm done with my - now- online classes I can watch Kill la Kill in (somewhat) peace.

Anyway, I'm sorry and I actually hope to get this book going again. I have ideas for some Uzu x Yuyuki drawings too and I'm thinking of changing the book cover too, maybe something like the Dragon Kirishima book cover....I'll see what happens hehe.

Stay safe.
Stay inside
Wash your hands
Be careful