holes has some holes

Alright so you know the book "holes"? No? Well fuck you then.

For those of you that know what I'm talking bout, your chill.

Anyways, at my house, we watch holes like white girls on tinder watch the office.

Apparently, when I was like 6, my mom forced me to sit through it like 3 times a day. Legit though I have the movie script and like chapter 1-4 memorized.

Yep. That was my childhood. Watching a buncha children dig holes instead of like shit Caillou and Teletubbies.

On a side note though, like who the fuck watches Caillou and thinks "man he seems nice!"

Like dude! I've had friends who've been in and out of juvie and even they act better than that bitch!

But that's a story for another time.

What were we talking about...?

Holes!

Alright!

So I have some questions Louis Sachar.

For one, how the literal fuck did the shoe land EXACTLY on Stanley's head?!

Like I get it. Zero dropped it from above. But there's no way in hell he didn't look down before doing so!

Like even if he was dumb enough not to look, the chances of it landing on the EXACT SPOT Stan would be is near impossible!!!

And that's not even counting Stanley as a moving target!

There's only one way for this to even be plausible.

He aimed.

My theory is that Zero aimed the projectile at Stanley.

If you look at the footage, you can clearly see him hesitate before doing the deed. He knows what he's about to do.

It was all planned.

Or maybe it's just a fun and intriguing story about working through unfair hardships and facing fears head on and I'm just over-analyzing.

But whatever I'm bored okay!!!!