Yay!

I'm so happy! This is hella childish but fuck that shit because I dont care what people think of me at all!!!

I got 20 bucks in Easter money from gran!!! Do you know what this means?????

As a kid who never got allowance, the only way I can get money is from gifts and/or special occasions.

So it makes sense that a whole 20 bucks would be a big fucking deal!

And a big deal it was.

I managed to go like a week without spending it, but that's mostly because I totally forgot I had it.

Once I did remember, however, I immediately types "anime merch" into Google.

Now, since I'm a degenerate, I clicked on the hentai pillow link first. Obviously.

But those are hella expensive and I'm on a budget here so I went for the next best thing.

Anime. Girl. Plush.

My waifu is Himiko Toga from My Hero Academia, so that's the one I ordered.

Or at least I tried to.

You see the money I planned to spend was cash.

You know. That physical piece of paper no one uses.

(I was gonna type a sentence with the word "obstacle" but I couldn't spell it for the life of me and it took my pride a good 5 minutes of trying to spell it before I used voice to text and I thought that was funny so I just figured I would say that uhh this is a very long sentence that I'm doing in one take because I'm cool.)

What was I talking about?

Maybe if I'll remember there'll be a part 2