LEAVING TOWN

Merressia's POV

After packing my stuff from my place, I dial a cab and wait for it to arrive, I got my stuff outside and wait, I put on my headphones and play some K-POP music, 🎵 SHINee Lucifer🎵. I wait and wait, it's been 5 minutes now and this cab is so slow. I put on my shades and look around, many couples pass by and I just don't like to look at that, but I saw a group of girls by the alley passing by, they were looking at me and I smiled and remove my shades and gave them a wink.

They laughed and smile at the same time, oh well at least we know they want me but it's too late St.louis Missouri wants me, 2 of the girls walk to my destination and stood in front of me, of course they were checking my looks, I was wearing blue jeans and black shirt with black jacket and my hair down. I can see them biting their lips and I took my headphones off "need anything babes?" They looked at me while licking their lips at the same time, I didn't want to do something else but to wait for my cab. The sit down with me and start off by grabbing my fingers.

Of course their hot but... Not today. I saw my cab and it stops right in front of the road, I stood up and they were holding onto my arms now "common I gotta go" they let go and I grab my bags and put it in the car and left. It was weird, that can't really be happening. Oh well I guess their to late to get something from me now, St.louis Missouri here comes your favorite little devil.

Paul's POV

On my way to my place, I literally forgot my keys at the office, I'm really tired of going back and forth to get something I forgot. So i went around my apartment and then try to unlock a window and hop inside, I got in and I went to pack my stuff, well get my stuff, since I already packed them last night. I grab my bags and left the house and got to my car and leave the garage and head to the airport. It was silent on the way and less traffic, I pass by my work and I just wish I could burn it down. "GOT FIRED" JUST BECAUSE YOUR GAY of course that's their rule, no love, no homosexual on the job or else get fired. Of course they caught me and one of the coworkers in the warehouse together. Oh I can't stop smiling

I had by foot on the gas and it speeds like flash just to get to the airport fast and clear. I made it not bad, I got it the car and grab my bags and went straight inside. I went to post for my ticket and to let them see my passport and leave for the plane. I got up and dang it's hella full. I got to my seat and I place my bags to whet it should be and sit down. It was nice to leave and find my new life, this one passenger air next to me of course she is a girl, she looks ghetto the jeans, hair down, black shirt and with shades and music on her, she sits by me and I had my eyes on her, she noticed and she removed her shades and Lourdes at me "got a problem?" I looked away and she puts her shade back on.

The plane was about to take off and everyone was trying to buckle their seatbelts and then the girl on my side seems mean but that attitude.. I like it. St.louis Missouri here comes you favorite son.