Prologue

To everyone who reads this, I just want to say that I am really sorry for what I am doing. I have to leave, I just had to leave. I love you mom, dad, Sarah, Rowan, everyone. I love you Bradley and I'm sorry for doing this to you. You deserve to know why----but I just can't!
Don't miss me too much

Xoxo Sabrina

My tears spill as I quickly manage to write this, some falling onto the already smudged napkin.Okay, so maybe eyeliner wasn't the best thing to write with, but it was all I had at the moment.I sighed as I see the sign to LAX show up."I'm really doing this" I whisper to myself as my taxi gets into the long line of cars, pulled up at the front entrance. I had a choice to go back and face my fears, but at the time that choice didn't feel so right."Excuse me sir?" I knock on the glass window separating the driver and I.He gets my attention and turns around, opening the little slot that separates us."What?" He barks, taking me back, but then I realize that he is on the phone."Sorry, you were saying?"."Uhm, I just want you to give my family this" I mutter, handing him the stained napkin."Okay....."He said strangely.

I thanked him and got out of the car.I was struggling to carry all four suitcases, but somehow managed to do it.I was actually doing it.I'm running away, from my fears.

-

"All passengers aboarding flight Fifty-Six to Australia are to go to exit four and begin to aboard there plane's. All passengers aboarding flight Fifty -Six to Australia are to go to exit four and begin to aboard there plane's!"

I'm one of the first people to reach the exit.

I sigh sadly, letting the Californian air embrace me for one more time.But, I knew I was making the right decision. Or I at least thought so.I take one look at my phone before throwing it onto the cold concrete, watching it shatter in pieces. I was ready for this new life ahead of me.

I reach the top of the stairs, ready to enter the plane, but not without a glimpse of the one place I called home.

Sabrina was reported "Missing" by her family who came home to find her gone.
They were tremendously sad, along with friends and boyfriend (Bradley), some even having to seek depression. She now lives peacefully in her amazing penthouse! She is asked many times by Australian fans if she is "Sabrina Carpenter", but she denies, wanting to maintain who she is a secret.Too bad the reason why she moved is also Rowans secret, because Rowan did the same, but Instead of running she confronts.Too bad it doesn't go well for her. Just like Sabrina imagined it would

-

A|N So that was the prologue, guys! By the first chapter, I think you will begin to find out half of what this story really is about.