Chapter One

I watch as there eyes squint at the big window,  of  Sprinkles the best place to catch a snack around here.There noses presses onto the screen.They jump off the ledge and then run towards me."Mommy can we please get Ice cream" Alexandria and Juliette plead, excitedly, sticking out there lower lips, and try to maintain a sad face.I laugh."Your dance class starts in twenty minutes.Are you sure you don't want to get it afterwards?" I question both girls, curiously. They take one look at each other, before turning back to me, with a much more sadder expression. "Fine" I laugh, pushing the door to the parlor open.

Smiling they high - five one another and run into the familiar place with me.

I always dreamed of having kids----but not like this.Esspecially not at the age of sixteen. I am nineteen now and already had four year old twin girls.I often pity them, because they don't have a father figure in there life.It's been four years now, and I still haven't managed the guts to go back home. I still haven't managed the guts to tell Bradley,  "Hay, I left because I was pregnant with your kid, and was really scared to death!".That would just be like leaving a surprise attack on someone, and that is not what I tend to do.

I actually tend to do nothing, but remain silent and peaceful."Hello girls, how are you doing today?" Casey, one of the workers, greet from behind the counter."Hi, Casey" The twins greet excitedly.

Many of the workers here know us, due to the fact that were ALWAYS here.The girls love this place and always love to celebrate there birthday's here."Tell Casey what you want" I whisper to them."I want Fruity Mont Swirl please" Alexandria chirps."That's what I wanted!" Juliette shouted, sounding upset. Having twins who had a lot in common with one another was hard. I always have to buy two of the same things, but recently they have began to develop some differences.

Alexandria is more shy, and calm.While Juliette is usually wild, and up, running around the place.She crosses her arm, and frowns sadly, while giving her sister her back."I'm sure there's enough Fruity Mont Swiro, for the both of you's" I laugh, whilst sending Casey an apologetic look.She shakes it off."Two fruity Mont swirls, coming up!" Casey yells, walking towards another room, labeled as Staff Only.

As we wait for her to return, the twins chatter quickly amongst themselves about, a dance, while I text furiously on my phone.

Me, you, movie?

I don't like movies.

I know it's weird to say, but in my opinion movies suck. I never make it to the end if I do watch them though.It just gets completely boring. Definitely how I do not like to spend most of my time.

The first person that I've met who said that.How can you not like movies?!

I laugh, shaking my hair out my way.

I don't know, I just do. It's a natural feeling for me.

Your strange Carpenter.

And your normal, Mitchell.

Are you offending me?

It depends.

I guess I'll never know with you, will I?

Nope. I'm full of surprises

I look up just in time to see her come back.

The girl's excitedly stand on there tippie toes, jumping up and down. "Here is ice cream for my favorite two customers"

Casey laughs, handing them each a medium sized, decorated ice cream cup.